Tinder Hive Mind, A Coli Experiment (Pictures Included)

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Aight, so I got back on Tinder after about a year break and I'm matching with 3-5 girls a day. They're bad because I don't just swipe on everyone. The only thing is it is such a hassle to actually connect in real life... you'd think these college girls would chill on that boyfriend shyt but it seems like they want to go on dates and know me for like a month before even fukking. :scusthov: Someone put me up on text game for how you get a girl to come to your place and fukk without going on corny dates and shyt.

My plan is to take all advice and update the threads with the pictures of me trying it out on matches I get. Mostly for entertainment purposes, but also think it might just work if done right. Any other brehs on Tinder feel free to do the same in here. I was thinking about hive minds and realized that one of the only things men don't work together for is p*ssy... but in the digital age, if a hive mind was put towards something like Tinder, then theoretically, everyone not ugly as fukk could eat because they'd have the wit, experience, and intelligence of many brains put together. :lupe::jbhmm:

There are also tons of girls who never responded to my first message/s, so I'll post a few of them and try and rejuvenate the conversation.

Just don't be a fakkit and reverse image search the thread trying to blow up the spot. It really will have no affect on anyone cause these are girls that no one knows in real life. :dame: You :troll: brehs could actually get a Tinder and benefit from this.

Without further ado, here are the first three girls :lupe: remember, I am saying whatever the Coli hive mind comes up with :lolbron::whoa:

QPvc6jI.png

:mjpls::mjpls:

1QlEqi1.png

C86Nvuh.png

78GhvpQ.gif
i like my girls bbw
ASZcLbB.png

7atJfpa.png

5M57u6D.png

iu0IAeS.png

:aicmon: no response yet

she tries to son me in convo :russ:

GZSQjRx.png

IubzbDF.png

7KKDIgc.png

first message was a play on her name, lol

opxYosd.png

1zhVwBw.png

Here's one that I haven't messaged yet:

ccLlW21.png

OM5B8is.png

More coming if this doesn't flop. :heh:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I used to fukk with it and had minor success, but it's way easier to pull chicks in real life. I hated the feeling of having to jump through hoops and having to try to be extra witty and shyt. May work for you though bruh, I'm in :yeshrug:

edit: your text game is lackin fam, keep practicing and stop using *** to detonate an action and easy with the emoticons and "lols", you coming off weak

Last edited:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
@Adidacs do you live on campus with these girls? Just ask them to slide thru, you still in the golden age bracket where that works damn near every time if they interested in you in some form.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm coating the walls of the third girl. Love a woman who can have intellectual dialogue.

However both of y'all are dumb as fukk.

OP for actually believing in a simulated universe and ole girl for her long winded and unneeded retort

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
unless u fine af and stuntin then you prob wont get the crib date asap

but there's ways to get crib date off the rip even if she not an absolute thot

one way is the "meet me at my crib and we'll uber/walk to this bar/spot i like" then you invite her up, pour some drinks, get her in some convo and just be like fukk going out. we got drinks and food here let's kick it :shaq::myman:

also you could finesse it like this: hit her with "lets meet at such and such spot" wait for her response...when she says yes hit her with "or we can hang at my place and i can cook for you" (helps if u got pics of fire meals u cooked on ur page) :sas1:

or if you a brolic nikka on ur workout shyt you hit em with "i'm all about eating healthy and prefer to cook for myself. i'm a damn good cook too. what works for you?" :sas1:

the key is to be casual about it and not creepy. but some chics just not gonna go for it anyway for w/e reason. mainly try it with chics u know are feeling you for sure:salute: