Tinder Turbothot Chronicles Vol 2: THICK Latina

Daps
fam you just made change my whole tinder profile im gonna tell you if i eat or not

:salute:

giphy.gif

y'all are inspiring me to actually make this website :jbhmm:

I do have a few days off...and the weekend:patrice:

If I make the site, I'll post the link...then I'll spread the game/knowledge/wisdom for these online apps etc.

:youngsabo:they say it's to be sold not told :smugdraper:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Part 1 here: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/supe...-to-be-a-turbothot-update-2-i-smashed.398599/

I1LpQri.jpg

V38IiAS.jpg

I was talking to this bytch all of 5 mins and she inviting me over to smoke :patrice:

LFZFquG.jpg

Now it's entirely possible she just wants to smoke

But I don't recall a time, ever in my life, when smoking at the bytch house didn't lead to some action :wow:

Update pending
nah she wanna smoke and fukk

had a little spanish joint do the same... came over with 30 mins... we smoked... we chilled... then she left

but she was just testing me out.. seeing what my house was like.. see if i really smoked... see if i'd be a weirdo

so she came back.... all summer... with her own weed... and good p*ssy........... :blessed:

then her husband got on that "i miss my family" bullshyt and she went ahead and took him back :francis:

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Dude. Driving 31 miles though? I'm not driving more than 10 miles to go see someone for the first time at their place unless we've specifically talked about smashing.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
One of the many reasons why I hate fukk boys like the official poster. Some fukk boys don't keep shyt to themselves. Men like official poster are fukk boys. No wonder I hate tinder for a reason.:scust:

fukk you mad for anyway? OP is asking his brothers for advice on how he should proceed and thoughts on the situation. This is a learning experience for him and others who get in this situation. Get your bitter ass out of this thread.

OP do you, she looks cute and so tear that ass up.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
One of the many reasons why I hate fukk boys like the official poster. Some fukk boys don't keep shyt to themselves. Men like official poster are fukk boys. No wonder I hate tinder for a reason.:scust:

Stop using the word,"fukk boy" incorrectly. That's what it means or how you use it :beli:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Made me driveeeeeee, 31 miless

Someone link that 30 hours song by kanye west. :laff:

This nikka about to drive 31 miles for a bytch thats not guaranteed to smash.