Tips to Stay Cool with No Air Conditioner?

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I feel u...some days it’s cool, some days I be drippin in sweat just sitting there

it’s the worst when it’s midnight and I’m down to my draws because it’s so hot...and I walk outside and it’s even hotter :wow:

Daps
I don't know where you live, OP, but at least in the Northeast like Jersey, it's the humidity which is way worse. 80 degrees isn't too bad to deal with if it wasn't for the accompanying 60%+ humidity that usually follows. Check if you can get a dehumidifier if your pockets are on E(mpty) and can't afford that AC.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
BNJgXN.gif

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
these things only work in super dry conditions. if you live in a humid place, this thing is actually a heater, not an air conditioner, not to mention that it's a vector for legionnaire's disease. i'm way too lazy to explain the thermodynamics behind it tho plus i'm too far gone off that tito's lol.

this is also a heater, not an a/c, unless you're buying/stealing your ice from outside your home, in which case it's technically an a/c but it's so ineffective that there's no point using it.

edit: i found an old ass reddit post where where ppl in the comments explain why the second one doesn't work, the breh there made a super intricate fan but it's the same thing from a physics perspective.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these things only work in super dry conditions. if you live in a humid place, this thing is actually a heater, not an air conditioner, not to mention that it's a vector for legionnaire's disease. i'm way too lazy to explain the thermodynamics behind it tho plus i'm too far gone off that tito's lol.

this is also a heater, not an a/c, unless you're buying/stealing your ice from outside your home, in which case it's technically an a/c but it's so ineffective that there's no point using it.
fair enough.

i live in cali

:manny: