TLC really made a song dissing dudes riding in the passenger seat while being bankrupt

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I remember one of my brehs back in the day approaching a bad ass chick at the movies and she immediately started singing the hook to him and walked off :russ:

My nikka was :mjcry: for the rest of the night cause of that shyt. :mjlol:
that's like my biggest fear too. i'm always big on referencing songs when i speak to people. if a woman came up seriously singing that shyt to me it'd be like i met the musically fueled female version of me.

and she don't like me, son :sadbron:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I never understood what the problem was with trying to holla at a chick from the passenger side of my best friend's ride:francis:

We did that shyt all the fukking time back then..after that song came out, nikkas on shotgun got self conscious.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I never understood what the problem was with trying to holla at a chick from the passenger side of my best friend's ride:francis:
White supremacy logic in my opinion. Making it seem bad that a black man can sit in the passenger side of another black man car to holla at the Black woman. Making black men supporting other Black men look like a bad thing.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We all know Babyface made all the bred off that album breh. Back when getting platinum wasn't shyt.

These women became the ultimate fools in the end. I once met TBoz (blond one) as a patient. I won't tell you what she came in the ED for, but she had NO health insurance to speak of, nor any cash for a down payment. Was in town acting for some bootleg stage play.

Laface got these girls assed out. By right they should be bosses in the game right now.

Breh TBoz admitted to having sickle cell anemia ages ago in the 90s. Its ok we know already lol

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
OP was riding the passenger seat grateful for a ride instead of walking his broke ass to the catch the bus in the cold......and this song came on and got him in his feelings.#brokelife...........
:russ:nah i mean its like he just found out this songs existence.....or im gettin old:mjcry:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
When that song came out I was a senior in HS and I swear chicks starting repeating that. We were like 17 of course a lot of us didn't have our own cars :heh:

Man, I was in ATL when that shyt came out so imagine how goofy nikkas got around that time..I had a old ass caprice at the time and me and my brehs were always out on the weekends. We pulled up next to these beautiful ass females off of Ponce near downtown..these nikkas next to me just starin, ain't saying shyt to them. We start moving again and my dude next to me talking about "Get em off the road, nikka!"

I'm like :dahell:... the hell you mean get them off the road?

:birdman: "cut them bytches off so we can holla!"

:dahell: "cut them off...in my car...in the middle of a busy ass street??"

This dude thinks about it and then says "Just keep on following them til they stop somewhere then I can jump out and do my thang".

Me: :dahell:

Him: :aicmon:

:heh: I had to stop giving rides a lot back then cause of that bullshyttin