TLOP vs Views: which one is the bigger disappointment?

Which one is the bigger disappointment??

• TLOP

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Views

Votes: 30 68.2%

• Total voters

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Both had crazy hype, but only to underperform :patrice:

What's coli consensus on both of these subpar albums? :jbhmm:

IMO, I might have to go w/ Views b/c the production on TLOP was much better n had higher highs than anything on Views.... :ld:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Views is a typical Drake album for what it's worth. I expected much more from 'Ye though.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I'm not sure

Let me consult my recycling bin
maxresdefault.jpg

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
definitely Views. Kanye has always been trash and even his stans started to realize this with Yeezus. He was on a downward slope so him dropping more bullshyt is to be expected.

Drake, however, was on an upswing. After dropping his best work overall (IYRTITL, 0 to 100, some tracks on that Future mixtape), he seemed like he was redefining himself. He actually had the streets in his palms. Then he dropped a weedplate.

iHiphop86

Highly Effective Educator.
Daps
Reppin
The road less traveled.
definitely Views. Kanye has always been trash and even his stans started to realize this with Yeezus. He was on a downward slope so him dropping more bullshyt is to be expected.

Drake, however, was on an upswing. After dropping his best work overall (IYRTITL, 0 to 100, some tracks on that Future mixtape), he seemed like he was redefining himself. He actually had the streets in his palms. Then he dropped a weedplate.

Lol drake wouldn't exist if it weren't for Kanye.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Yeezus I thought Kanye was on his way to forging his own genre, dude was making rap songs with the song structures that could compete with classic rock music, dude was crafting guitar solos with his voice, Blood On The Leaves is easily some of the best songwriting in rap period, fukk jay z, fukk nas, kanye was moving past that basic shyt and taking it to the next level or atleast I thought he was, until tlop dropped :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After Yeezus I thought Kanye was on his way to forging a his own genre, dude was making rap songs with the song structures that could compete with classic rock music, dude was crafting guitar solos with his voice, Blood On The Leaves is easily some of the best songwriting in rap period, fukk jay z, fukk nas, kanye was moving past that basic shyt and taking it to the next level or atleast I thought he was, until tlop dropped :stopitslime:

dude is done creatively, unfortunately. the backlash to yeezus was too much

but i like TLOP

i havent heard views yet, but i suspect i wont like it

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps

kanye been trash since yeezus tru, but u trippin if u think he wack prior to yeezus...Outside of Outkast, name a rapper that can match Kanye's catalogue breh? kanye arguably has 4 classic if we include Graduation to the already critically claimed College Dropout, Late Registration & MBDF..

Agree w/ everything u said bout drake tho

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
After Yeezus I thought Kanye was on his way to forging a his own genre, dude was making rap songs with the song structures that could compete with classic rock music, dude was crafting guitar solos with his voice, Blood On The Leaves is easily some of the best songwriting in rap period, fukk jay z, fukk nas, kanye was moving past that basic shyt and taking it to the next level or atleast I thought he was, until tlop dropped :stopitslime:
:mjlol: I can already tell ur an odd cac w/ a horrible taste in music..cuz most cacs that I'm cool with ain't neva said some bullshyt shyt like this :russell: