TLR videogame nerds: Lets talk about how they made 2/3 best players in APEX Legends black women tho.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I honestly thought it was dope...

It was something I noticed in the beginning but i was too busy trying to be good to make a post about it.

I’ve been playing this shyt for about a month now... and i can honestly say that ALL the females are pretty much the best characters.

And the fact that 2/3rd of them are black, it’s just dope to me.

This is strictly for the gamers tho... I’m not extra militant or nothing but the fact that ANY race is more than willing to play as a black female character is pretty cool to me.

There aren’t any black male characters YET (:birdman:) but this is refreshing because even online, I don’t ever hear any racist/sexist shyt going on within this game because of those characters. Not in any public forum or nothing... they’re just badass...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its becoming a trend, a good one and the cac bois salty as fukk.

I read alot of comments getting upset about FarCry 5 NewDawn's female black antagonist saying "Wow is this SJW farcry? did they have to meet a diversity quotient?"

mad as fukk :umad:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I like that I may play it. I’m just afraid of being a bit rusty now for shooters :wow:

I'm rusty as hell and played a couple rounds a while back and did quite well. It's a very well balanced, casual friendly game, with a great pace.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

I read alot of comments getting upset about FarCry 5 NewDawn's female black antagonist saying "Wow is this SJW farcry? did they have to meet a diversity quotient?"

them hoes were the worst villains ever in a far cry game in the most throwaway far cry ever. no clue where sjw far cry came from tho because far cry 5 had a female antagonist in it.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
them hoes were the worst villains ever in a far cry game in the most throwaway far cry ever. no clue where sjw far cry came from tho because far cry 5 had a female antagonist in it.

Cuz black.

Were they that bad? Didnt play new dawn. Damn missed opportunity

But ppl were saying this when the release trailer dropped, before they even touched the game.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Cuz black.

Were they that bad? Didnt play new dawn. Damn missed opportunity

But ppl were saying this when the release trailer dropped, before they even touched the game.
oh well that sounds like something a ****** cac would say. but their story is overly emotionally manipulative with no payoff and they are just background noise compared to what else is going on.
basically (and this is a spoiler, but nobody played it so nobody gives a fukk) joseph was right about everything and he is the protagonist this time trying to bring everybody under his wings that survived what happened in part 5
as dope as that sounds this game is basically a reskinned far cry 5 that cost 40 dollars and plays worse because of the new rpg systems in it (color coded weapons and enemies) when it should have been part of part 5 as dlc at the minimum

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So they are mad that the villains are black. That is some next level racism.