TNT renews deals for all of the “Inside the NBA” crew for 10 years

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:salute:
i remember the thread where i was one of the people that killed Shaq for the first couple years on the set a decade ago...but glad to see he proved me wrong because he's essential on the show.

now it's pretty much like you can't remember or picture the show without him.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i remember the thread where i was one of the people that killed Shaq for the first couple years on the set a decade ago...but glad to see he proved me wrong because he's essential on the show.

TNT been broadcasting the NBA since 1989.

Can’t imagine them not retaining TV rights

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

to be fair, Shaq was pretty rough early on. Hes definitely gotten better since then

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I don't understand why can't the NFL find something similar to these guys. I can't even watch pre or post games shows because the guys are so wack and corny.
i mean they have michael irvin but then you gotta pray that he's sober everytime hes on camera lol

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Need new voices and faces. tired of these back in the day ass nikkas:flabbynsick:
The players you need hate “the media” That’s why so many of them are doing podcasts now. The audience that TNT plays too are still watching them on tv for the most part, that’s why they’re winning. Bring these podcast dudes to tv and you might get your wish.