Hometown of Cherokee at Law
EECiLMmX4AEaeg1
We need a source :mjlol:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Man I remember freshman year of college, we used to host these poetry slams in my dorm and all the ladies would come through :mjlol: one time one of the male students hopped on the piano and starting singing for em lol

Anyways, I wrote this damn spoken word poem one night and was thinking about reciting it :dead: last min I changed my mind tho...so glad I did...shyt woulda been cringe worthy.

I was 18 and thirsty tho....some of yall 30 still getting your Love Jones on
What's wrong with that? What else do you have to live for at 30?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Real Queens have Kings who provide so they don't need to work. :troll:

Exactly...

The OP washes and kisses her feet after she comes home from work

Cause he glad that he has stayed a whole year in her crib with no job...and she has yet to kick her out

playing PS4and selling black market carts online and uploading his new song to SoundCloud and is always in the kitchen eating all the Hogmaw and all the Chitterlins

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Exactly...

The OP washes and kisses her feet after she comes home from work

Cause he glad that he has stayed a whole year in her crib with no job...and she has yet to kick her out

playing PS4and selling black market carts online and uploading his new song to SoundCloud and is always in the kitchen eating all the Hogmaw and all the Chitterlins

When a man truly loves his queen, she will understand that it isnt easy for him to protect and provide for their future children. This system is not made for the black men to succeed. She is his backbone, his support, his best friend, his love. When he truly loves her she will know

Kings and Queens

34f35a6a85a3100b71250a4e77855c62.jpg