To all the sexless young men

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Channel that energy into making some good ass music. Never has their been a bigger generation of whiny babies. Put the phone down and learn this music theory. Sex isn't everything but I think we can easily say women/love have been most of the motivation for good black music. Bring it on brehs. This era lacking.

MarciknoW

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind...
Daps
Reppin
The 242
I’m tied tongue and can’t sing tho so I can’t be a musician :snoop: fukk my life :mjlol:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
So much undiscovered talent on soundcloud.

Some damn good artists on there.... Dudes with like 15k plays and shyt..... I get links sent to me all the time.... Alot of young artists are tryna make dope shyt

I probably get about 50 emails a day of soundcloud links

If I felt like being an artist..... I'd just create my own songwriter/producer sweatshop and put out a song every day and drop a video every week until I blow up.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
So much undiscovered talent on soundcloud.

Some damn good artists on there.... Dudes with like 15k plays and shyt..... I get links sent to me all the time.... Alot of young artists are tryna make dope shyt

I probably get about 50 emails a day of soundcloud links

If I felt like being an artist..... I'd just create my own songwriter/producer sweatshop and put out a song every day and drop a video every week until I blow up.
:patrice: im with it breh. You get the vocals im on the beat

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Hahahah, music business too unstable for me.... I couldnt imagine being hot one year and then "fall off" the next year...... I aint built for that.... That would fukk my head up
:manny: that's why you gotta milk it. Take that shyt to the cleaners. Im not even tryna be on like after the 3rd year.

Once i get a milli liquid i'm putting that into bonds, savings, and investments and im chillin

Madrasas

Pro
Daps
Hmm, more worthless advice for "sexless" brehs. I'm surprised you didn't say "be kurnfudent bro" or "take a shower" or "just talk to girls bro." :stopitslime:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
They need to channel all of that energy into making something meaningful of their life.

There are far more greater life experiences you can have.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Hmm, more worthless advice for "sexless" brehs. I'm surprised you didn't say "be kurnfudent bro" or "take a shower" or "just talk to girls bro." :stopitslime:
Did u ignore the good advice too tho?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
:manny: that's why you gotta milk it. Take that shyt to the cleaners. Im not even tryna be on like after the 3rd year.

Once i get a milli liquid i'm putting that into bonds, savings, and investments and im chillin

Thats exactly what I tell artists.....

Cash out !!!!!!!!

Stack money... Invest.... Take those sponsorship deals.... Keep operating costs LOW..... If the label gives you x amount of money - stack most of it up and spend a fraction on creating the project.....

Build a studio.... Record for free.... Etc etc

You can get rich so quick in this shyt but you got to be smart with the bread