Tobe Nwigwe feat Royce and Black Thought "Father Figure"

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Goddamn. That was :wow::wow::wow:

I'm really happy to see Tobe succeed - been a fan since 'I'm Dope'

I fukk with the 'all same colour wardrobe' gmmick he's had going. The level of attention that must go into the art direction for damn near everything he does is :whew:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I fukked with Tobe when I first found out about him and been happy for his success. The only thing with me is I feel his style and videos have just gotten a bit redundant. But I guess if all these trap rappers can rap about the same shyt on the same type of beats he should be able to do the same and at least his shyt is more positive.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I fukked with Tobe when I first found out about him and been happy for his success. The only thing with me is I feel his style and videos have just gotten a bit redundant. But I guess if all these trap rappers can rap about the same shyt on the same type of beats he should be able to do the same and at least his shyt is more positive.
One reviewer says he likes to rap about rapping

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
what’s wrong with that tho? That’s what a lot of rappers do, if he’s doing it in a dope and unique way then I’m all for it.
Nothing. I guess its a preference thing he doesn't like from rappers, underground rappers.