Today I brought my first ever brand new 5G smartphone and I am amazed...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
The phone that I originally sought out to buy still had a 4G network (not that it mattered) but when I saw the newest 5G phone with a slightly higher price I said to myself that I might as well get it as 4G/LTE will be obsolete soon plus I always like up to date with the newest shyt :manny:

It's the LG K92™...6.7" display, four rear cameras (64MP + Wide 5MP + Depth 2MP and Macro 2MP with LED flash), 16M front camera, 128GB of storage among other specs. It's a nice phone too you can tell the system operates faster than before. Probably one of the best things I brought this year so far. :manny:

This is what it looks like...
lg_k92_5g.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Don't get the 5g stuff. I mean I stream unlimited on 4g now and never deal with buffering or anything. Video crystal clear.

Can someone explain or is it just all hype
Well, I mean I guess it depends on the brand of the phone. My previous phone (Motorola) had clear video streaming as well but I've noticed on the 5G network the imagery while gaming, playing videos, or taking pictures looks more vivid and detailed than before. Maybe that has more to do with LG making their product better or 5G really is different. 3G and 4G/LTE are very different from each other as well.