Today is UGK - Ridin Dirty 20th Anniversary

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
damn, that's crazy! i never knew this shyt :damn::ohhh:
i think the tape was made immediately after the album was finished..hell i think the tape beat the album out

the jacker is my 1st cousin...he was known for hittin licks on rappers..d-boys or etc..nikka was wild..lil regular shyt...nikka will jus run up n knock the driver slap the fukk out..

slabs n foriegns...he would bring out the heavy shyt...be4 u could even think about gettin to your shyt..:shaq:..u betta jus charge it to game..specially if he is wired..

only reason why he got down with lil j..is kuz he folded some of his known knockout artist in tdc

he got on had it made..got broke off nice..but he couldnt leave the streets alone..got caught up with bricks n assault rifles..judge gave him a year for every clip that bullets

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
i think the tape was made immediately after the album was finished..hell i think the tape beat the album out

the jacker is my 1st cousin...he was known for hittin licks on rappers..d-boys or etc..nikka was wild..lil regular shyt...nikka will jus run up n knock the driver slap the fukk out..

slabs n foriegns...he would bring out the heavy shyt...be4 u could even think about gettin to your shyt..:shaq:..u betta jus charge it to game..specially if he is wired..

only reason why he got down with lil j..is kuz he folded some of his known knockout artist in tdc

he got on had it made..got broke off nice..but he couldnt leave the streets alone..got caught up with bricks n assault rifles..judge gave him a year for every clip that bullets

gotdamn! :damn::wow:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
They were listening to the Infamous when they made this album
0lUIUH5.png

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Just gotta get my post in to pay respects. UGK my favorite group of all time. I think I may like Supertight more personally but this song is the best collection of UGK music. If someone wanted to know what UGK was all about, this would be the album I'd show them.