Tokyo Game Show will hold its ‘largest ever’ event this year

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Tokyo Game Show will hold its largest-ever event later this year, organiser Computer Entertainment Supplier’s Association has claimed.

For the first time in four years, TGS 2023 will utilise the entirety of its traditional venue the Makuhari Messe. While last year’s event took place in person, it used only part of the venue space due to concerns around the coronavirus.

Despite these restrictions, the venue was filled with exhibitors and game fans who had been waiting for the show to be held for real, and the excitement and excitement returned to Makuhari Messe,” the CESA said on Tuesday.

“The high evaluation of the exhibition by exhibitors and visitors alike made us realize once again the high demand and importance of holding a real exhibition under any circumstances.”

TGS 2023 will be held for four days from Thursday, September 21 to Sunday, September 24, with a Business Day and Public Day.

In 2023, age restrictions will be lifted, allowing children under 12 years old, and family-friendly exhibition areas, for the first time since the pandemic began. International visitors will also be able to attend due to the lifting of border restrictions later last year.

According to an official exhibitor list, companies committed to the show include Bandai Namco, Capcom, HoyoVerse, Koei Tecmo, Konami, Level 5, Xbox, Sega / Atlus, and Square Enix.

Kojima Productions will be present in the merchandise area, according to the exhibitor list, while PlayStation will be present in the indie area only. Nintendo will have business meetings at the show, but no public area.

Sale of general admission tickets for Japanese residents will start from noon, July 8. Ticket sales for overseas visitors will start on July 26.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm interested but ever since the PS4/XB1 era I've been disappointed in their show

They used to drop heaters tho

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
:ohhh:

I thought these type of shows were pointless
Japanese businesses still value this sort of stuff. Face-to-face is considered the most effective way to communicate (I tend to agree with that). That's why Nintendo is attending the business side of the show.