Tom Brady Got Michael Vick To Reconsider His Retirement

Daps
Reppin
Metro Atlanta
Is Michael Vick rethinking NFL retirement? 'Tom Brady really inspired me'

Is Michael Vick really retired?

After watching Tom Brady's incredible performance against the team that drafted him No. 1 overall pick in 2001 in Super Bowl 51 on Sunday, Vick already as an itch to return to the NFL. He told TMZ Monday that he is leaving the door and will continue to train in case the right opportunity comes along.

“As soon as I made the announcement I wanted to come back out of retirement," Vick said. "I’m getting cold feet, man. Just watching the game last night — Tom Brady really inspired me. The reason is, I know how hard he worked. We had the game, Atlanta had the game but a guy like Tom, it’s just a testament to how hard he worked."

Brady, 39, was named the Super Bowl 51 after throwing for 466 yards and two touchdowns and overcoming a 25-point deficit in an overtime win over the Falcons.

Vick, 36, meanwhile didn't play this past season but still likes the idea of playing in the NFL should a team need an emergency QB.

“I’m just going to keep my options open," Vick said, who announced his retirement Friday. "As of right now I’m officially retired but I’m going to continue to work out, I’m going to get myself in tip-top shape and just leave the door open. Things happen throughout the course of a season, guys get hurt. I have a lot of relationships with a lot of coaches around the league and I don’t think I should discredit those services. I should always be serviceable and accessible just in case somebody needs me one day."

@AVXL I think the Falcons should sign him for fukkery sake. Keep Matty Ice on his toes :lolbron:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
nikka had a whole retirement party and shyt with Gucci Mane hosting :dead:

0130-michael-vick-flyer-1.jpg