Tom Perez is not cutting it as DNC Chair?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then in April this year, it was discovered that the DNC was paying Hillary Clinton's post-campaign group Onward Together over $2 million to rent her email list and data tools — incidentally unlike Obama, who simply gave his email list to the committee in 2012.
:laff:

Onward For a Price

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
more complaining and whining like the zero sum leech you are.

These "criticisms" aren't even legit.

Sorry guys, We dont live a carbon neutral world yet. People put oil in their cars. Cuomo is likely to win and we prefer him relative to the competition.

The difference between what you support and what the mainstream Dems support is so infinitesimal, while the GOP is on the verge of having literal Nazis and people who just want to lower taxes.

If you can't have a discussion without the AD hominem bullshyt, stay the fukk out man.

:stopitslime:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You want to fight climate change

Why take money from fossil fuels?

Also, raising money isn’t an issue for so many grassroots campaigns across the country. DNC itself hasn’t learned it’s lesson.

Also Dems lost 1000 seats while raising a lot of corporate money from 2010-2016
I guess we're boycotting plastics manufacturers too? :dahell:

What???????????????????????

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what?

Those are false allegations because he Muslim and a Farrakhan disciple and people are scared of him running for pres

Keith is a real nikka

I read the accusations and they are bullshyt but you know perception Is reality, especially when a white woman accuses a black man.
They would have ripped him apart.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
November 7th @FAH1223, hammer the shyt out of them.

Let's just get it over the line first shall we?

Most people may not agree with me but taking money from fossil fuels means nothing compared to what the GOP will do if they retain power. Do what's required to win, as long as it is legal. :manny:

I'm just of the opinion that the DNC doesn't know what they're doing.

Two months ago the committee adopted another resolution prohibiting donations from fossil fuel companies by a unanimous vote.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Instead of tearing Hillary and everyone in the country down with her you could have voted and we would have the Supreme Court and the Presidency. You made your bed.

I don't personally agree with it but if you're not getting the money from small donors you need to do something. Perhaps individual Dems are so impoverished they can't support our political machine idk. Maybe it's time for "progressives" to start looking at the big picture before the Supreme Court is a lost cause for generations. Maybe take money out of politics @FAH1223 ??? Right!!! GOOD GOAL!

You can't fight or win if you can't compete.

Fossil fuel industry is also moving into renewables as you well know.

They need to improve their grassroots campaigns and fundraising clearly. You know what they can also do in the meantime? Employ both models
I voted for Hillary, she won.my state. I'm only tearing her down in hindsight. :mjlit:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Party chairs should normally be judged on two things: raising money and winning elections. Then in the case of Democrats in 2018 registering voters and fighting voter suppression since that is clearly a major part of the Republicans 2018/2020 campaign strategy.

So far Perez is losing in the donation war. The Republican National Committee raised $132.5 million in 2017 and ended the year with almost $39 million on hand and no debt. The Democratic committee took in $66 million and had $6.5 million in cash available, but also owed $6.1 million. That is unacceptable cause the Dems have the wind to their backs. fundraising should not be something they are struggling with that much.

I am also not a fan of them paying Hillary 2 Million to use her rolls of donors to build support. The DNC should build their own rolls, and stop tying themselves (again) to the Clinton campaign folks. They were too close to them in 2016 and look what that led too. Keep all the Clintons at arms reach, they basically pimped out the DNC leading into 2016 and basically ruined the organization's reputation after the loss.

Perez should pull off wins of seats in the Fall through the motivation for that will likely be the hate people have for Trump and Republicans. They have spent a significant amount of time trying to suppress internal politics and progressives which is short-sighted. There is definitely this undercurrent of the Dem leadership acting scared of a liberal freedom caucus coming into power. A strong DNC could help mitigate that by creating opportunities for candidates from both wings to support each other. However the current DNC is not strong, so they flip-flop on if the party should take money from Fossil Fuel companies. Anyhow, while I hope to give Perez credit for wins in the Fall it will be because the Dems basically succeeded in spite of his lack of ability as DNC leader......

Also, I am not even sure the DNC admits they need to campaign against voter suppression. That shows another lack of foresight on their part. Its clear Republicans are trying to win by removing (mostly minority) people from the voter rolls without their knowledge. Where is the DNC pushback on that? The campaigns to make sure people know to check to see if they are registered? There are none cause Perez sucks at his job.

Too summarize I am not a fan of Perez, it should have been Ellison who had the support, but Obama (who has never had a good grasp of what the DNC does, and at one point tried to undercut it) got involved and here we are..... too many compromises and Perez who doesn't seem to grasp the enormity of what the DNC should be doing right now in charge. Whereas Ellison went from Congress to his states AG because he had the foresight to see that position would be a better for him because the DNC is now a joke. The DNC had the potential to be a key organization leading to the 2018/2020 election seasons...... but its ineffective.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Two months ago the committee adopted another resolution prohibiting donations from fossil fuel companies by a unanimous vote.

Entirely possible they don't have a clue. At this stage the Progressives being elected can try to change this from within.

After November 6th.:yeshrug:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

i'm of the opinion you have no instincts or values or strategy besides being as loud and as selfish as possible.