Tommy Hilfiger in 2019

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Formula one star Lewis Hamilton designed a collection with Tommy that seems to be popping and with Zendaya, Gigi Hadid and Winnie Harlow as brand ambassadors he seems to be making moves again.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It's amazing how that rumor spread. :pachaha:
I remember wearing a Hillfiger shirt back in elementary school and my cousin who was a year older than me telling me not to wear it cause dude was racist.:dead:
Still not sure about the hillfiger. But I remember the Snapple owner by the KKK rumor spreading. That’s when Arizona and Sobe started doing major units:pachaha:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I have on Tommy briefs now and a wallet.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
i see the vintage stuff more in Philly and south Jerz, but yea its everywhere. saw a young lady all Tommy'd out in the mall, wild

never was a fan, but some of these vintage Nautica pieces with the old boat and flags on it :ohlawd:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
It's amazing how that rumor spread. :pachaha:
I remember wearing a Hillfiger shirt back in elementary school and my cousin who was a year older than me telling me not to wear it cause dude was racist.:dead:
Rumors like that just prove how many people are bold face liars. I've had multiple people tell me to my face they seen the video of him telling Oprah he doesn't want blacc ppl wearing his clothes with their own eyes :mjlol:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I wear a shyt ton of Tommy. Actually this season is weaker than previous years Imo. There's a Tommy outlet out here that sells shyt that's not on the website or in Macys. For whatever reason, Ralph Lauren and Tommy haven't been as good these last two years. Either way I wear a lot of Tommy, Polo, JCREW (also fell off), Levis (Very very underated), and American Eagle (new fav). Nowadays I check for shyt on AE before I check Tommy/Ralph Lauren

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm in my mid-30's. When I was in junior high & HS we wore Tommy. After 98 we stopped wearing it due to an allegation he said it was never meant for blacks.

Some young chick i know from the Philly burbs said Tommy is back in style?

IS TOMMY BACK IN STYLE IN YOUR CITY/STATE?

That was a fake urban legend, Oprah had him on calling that bullshyt out

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Anybody remember this??

front.jpg

:mjlol::flabbynsick: