TONIGHT @ 9PM on SPIKE: "You been gettin' ran up out da Flea Market!" - Kimbo Slice vs Dada 5000

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol at shamrock

Waiting for the man vs grizzly bear matchup

I don't know if it can top tonight's fukkery but

ur-fight.png

Daps
Reppin
Tha H
The press conference was better than the actual fight. Bellator MMA is just Pro Elite/Elite XC all over again. At least Elite XC had entertaining fighters like Kung Le.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Omg.. missed this.. hell didnt even know about it

Anybody can point me to highlights?

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
The press conference was better than the actual fight. Bellator MMA is just Pro Elite/Elite XC all over again. At least Elite XC had entertaining fighters like Kung Le.

Cung Le never fought for Elite XC. Kimbo did, they dissolved when he lost to Seth Petruzeli who took the fight on a week's notice. Cung Le fought for Strikeforce, which was also ran by Scott Coker.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
watching the fight again..I think dada was legit out of the fight and was just standing up like a zombie...the mix of being dog tired and those blows on the gate did him in.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Who even thought Bellator could compete against UFC? This shyt was a side show at best.

Anyways, on Twitter I said this was the worlds slowest K.O.

Besides the lack of decent cardio training, they displayed zero striking abilities, grappling and take down game was trash etc.

It was pure comedy watching these dudes fight though.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Straight up the flabbiest mma card of all times.

Kimbo vs Dada topped Kimbo vs Houston Alexander in fukkery Dept. I didn't think that was possible. Dada might have to go on Ellen too.

My favorite part by far was Kimbo surprise takedown lol. Ima drop to all fours like I'm gassed out, then when Dada come down to hit me, ima gently flip him over and full mount until Big John breaks my dominant position.