Took my daughter out of school today to see Book Of Clarence,why isnt this as big as Black Panther?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
The scriptures state not to display images of the divine, it’s a blasphemous movie by a nikka that don’t even worship yahawashi and calls himself god in his own way. Plus nobody likes lakeith stanfield, most the movies he’s in he acts well but people don’t talk about him at all.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Black Panther is movie a lot of people had been asking for, for years. You heard Wesley talking about how he wanted to make black panther back in 98 but ended up making Blade instead. Nobody grew up hoping Jay-z would produce a biblical comedy film one day

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Why did a superhero film make more than a religious film?

Let me put on my thinking cap for that one.

You are stupid and a rapist.
Thank you for not looping him in with #UglyTeam. We have strict standards for those who join our ranks :ufdup:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: No, more like a 'supra- character' in the sense that the main character spends the whole movie fixated on him and what he's doing.

Nah hes right,a side character sounds more accurate:francis:

But in his first real scene,I did almost feel like I was watching Marvel movie

Black Jesus>>>Hawkeye
wVDOf3.gif

I would first like to apologize to my daughter,and any other coli kids who got taken to this movie based on this thread. This movie is not a kids movie,I repeat this is not a kids movie.

Not because its overly violent or sexual or anything,its pretty tame there. But its just not going to be enjoyable or a fun experience for most kids.

My review(no spoilers)

I honestly dont know what I think about this movie. One minute its a comedy,but not really funny. Next minute it takes itself very seriously and it has great actors. So since its not that funny, im thinking "should I be taking it seriously:patrice:".

Then something will happen that makes you say "nope,I shouldnt be taking it seriously at all". Theres a scene that completely took me out the movie towards the end.

Its a weird,somehwhat confusing movie as far as how it should be digested. Weird to the point I have to wonder if there are deeper meanings within the movie. Maybe the movie is speaking in parables like Jesus:ohhh:. Its confusing enough that it could be deeper than im grasping on first watch. Or it could just be a ridiculous movie,that has some good scenes/concepts. That couldve been great if they cut the silly shyt.

Also I finally came across some "woke" scenes. I Usually dont know what the hell these crackas be complaining about:mjlol:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Gains

Superstar
Daps
however could a big budget action movie do better than an edgy comedy :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh