Took my first shyt in a public restroom ever!!! Great Experience overall UPDATE!!! 2nd even better!!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As y'all might know I've been suffering from diarrhea this week....I lit my aunt toilet up and that one sucked because I had to clean it.

I always told myself that I would never do this. I have a strict no toilet but my own policy. I like to shyt in complete privacy...I actually get furious when somebody walk right in after also....I take it as you trying to disrespect me, I digress

Right now I'm this fly ass high class office building...and found the PERFECT public toilet...clean, unused, hardly anybody is up here...it had music, auto flush, auto sink, and full body mirrors......I felt Trump in that mothafukka

So I proceed to strip...I only take shyts naked...so when I wipe I don't get shyt particles on my clothes...

My stomach is rumbling like it has all week and i can feel the pain and discomfort. The shyt keeps trying to leave my ass but I force my muscles to stop it but i couldn't resist anymore. so I lock the door and some cac's have their unleashed dogs walking around blocking the hall...so I had to walk passed them with my back against the wall like spider man n shyt.

So I got the bathroom and striped butt naked. First took a piss (u gotta always piss first) then I had a liquid shyt, now the technique to controlling a liquid shyt is concentration. U gotta ease it out slowly..so it doesn't splash back on u

After that I wiped good. I'm paranoid about wiping because no matter how many times u wipe the shyt is never totally gone. So I dry wipe first and then wet some tissue and wet wipe after. I like to shyt before I shower so i can ash my ass after wiping...

i get paranoid that I smell like shyt if I don't shower after...that's why I hate using public restrooms..and germs of course...now I feel like I have to wash my clothes...I feel dirty sitting after a shyt without showering..even tho I wiped good

anyway the janitor was next door...i feel bad dude gotta clean my shyt up...i mean im not a dirt bag i wiped the toilet up well......thats why u gotta learn a skill and grind...

But I wish I had a home bathroom like that....best bathroom I ever entered

Last edited:

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
I have a strict no toilet but my own policy. I like to shyt in complete privacy...I actually get furious when somebody walk right in after also....I take it as you trying to disrespect me

So I proceed to strip...I only take shyts naked...so when I wipe I don't get shyt particles on my clothes...

My stomach is rumbling like it has all week and i can feel the pain and discomfort. The shyt keeps trying to leave my ass but I force my muscles to stop it but i couldn't resist anymore. so I lock the door and some cac's have their unless dogs walking around blocking the hall...so I had to walk passed them with my back against the wall like spider man n shyt.

anyway the janitor was next door...i feel bad dude gotta clean my shyt up.....thats why u gotta learn a skill and grind...

laughing.gif

so many quotables in this lmao but the bolded is just WILD...repped + 5 starred :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE SECOND ONE WAS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered pizza and my stomach was on fire even before....after the box of pizza I could barley move.....I was sitting in this chair slouched over like "im about to shyt on myself, must get to bathroom" in a robotic voice...in my head

So i limp and hobble to the bathroom...stripped butt naked again...and this time

I blow the toilet up....shyt splashing all over and even on the floor....and i couldn't control it so the fart noises were coming out....and I shyt u not....21 questions come on outta nowhere while im farting non stop

Im a clean dude so I of course clean it after...but the toilet it look liked Hiroshima after that shyt......after I did a good ass wipe down...both dry and wet....this came off

lol i start laughing like im a nikka from buffalo...the fact that im even in a building like this is some 1 of a million shyt...I don't even dance but I fukk it and start dancing in the full body mirror....to celebrate this ....im blowing up toilets in multi million dollar office buildings lol fukk it...im not even suppose to be here...

cacs be looking at my like "how did that N______ get in here"? "why aint here watching the door?" :scust:

I wanna tell where I'am so bad because Im stupid like that hahaha but I promised I would just finally stfu and be quiet for once....

good news is my stomach is feeling good...after the liquid my shyt became solid again...thats a good sign....