Top 10% Now Own 77% of American Wealth + Widening Racial Wealth Gap

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
How much of this is driven by technology rather than policy? 1980, you have a computer, good for you, that's nice. 2005, you have a tech company, boom, you're a billionaire and you're putting ten different types of industries half out of business across the world.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
How much of this is driven by technology rather than policy? 1980, you have a computer, good for you, that's nice. 2005, you have a tech company, boom, you're a billionaire and you're putting ten different types of industries half out of business across the world.

They're having a hard time right now. Once trump cuts those taxes though and they create more jobs it'll trickle down.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
hard work being born into a rich family :whew:

Let's wait and hear some anecdotes from outliers. @Alpha Male

Sorry, I don't resent rich people. It's a sin to envy.

However I do resent crony capitalism and the crooked govt officials (both D and R) that make it possible.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps

It is curious that they would leave out Asians. Are they not an ethnic minority?

The current U.S. population is less than 6% Asian. That's less than blacks and latinos. They also have the least representation in government by far.

And yet in spite of this, Asian families have the highest median income of anyone in this country.

x5GN8IE.png

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It is curious that they would leave out Asians. Are they not an ethnic minority?

The current U.S. population is less than 6% Asian. That's less than blacks and latinos. They also have the least representation in government by far.

And yet in spite of this, Asian families have the highest median income of anyone in this country.

x5GN8IE.png

Because Asian is a very broad term.