Top 10 White Trash Cities in America

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
1. Facts.. but you have to be from here to understand

2. Corinth :mjgrin: a bunch of inbreds from the hills have eyes are there
I'm from Brookhaven but I had to live in Jackson, TN for a gig I had with Kellogg's last year. I can't begin to describe the foolishness I witnessed there and in Booneville and Iuka:russ:

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I've been to 2 places on that list, Portsmouth and Asheboro. I'm actually headed to Portsmouth on Monday it's definitely 95% white trash, I've never had a bad encounter though. Asheboro never gave me a bad vibe because I was at a plant the whole time.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I've been to 2 places on that list, Portsmouth and Asheboro. I'm actually headed to Portsmouth on Monday it's definitely 95% white trash, I've never had a bad encounter though. Asheboro never gave me a bad vibe because I was at a plant the whole time.
By myself the only issues were cops. When I was out and about, if I was with a lightskinned, latina, white or Asian woman I'd get lots jealous or hating ass stares cause they mad they can't anyone other than their cousin, incestuous b*stards. The women were usually just coworkers scared to leave the base alone but can you blame them?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Almost confused Asheboro with Asheville. Asheville is a tourist spot with a lot of hippies. Been to Asheboro a few times to check out the zoo but didn't get that white trash vibe :patrice:

the zoo is the only thing there ... really rural. the path you take to get to the zoo doesn't tell an iota of the story. but there are other NC towns that coulda made it on that list over Asheboro.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Well, let me throw another log on the "Sedalia is trash" bonfire...

...but what I will give them is that on the weekends their McDonalds used to have a breakfast buffet and it was SICK WID IT.

SICK
WID
IT.