Top 3 smartphones you have ever owned so far (2018 Edition)

Phone preference

• Total voters

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
iPhone 4 - My favorite phone of all time hands down....I loved that damn thing until I realized it was way too small :mjcry:

Galaxy Note 3 - Was my first big phone and the last time I actually enjoyed having Android. Sadly, after 8 months it started to get hot and run like absolute shyt. So I got a shytty HTC One which ran even worse followed by a Galaxy S5 that kept overheating and I swore I’d never go back to Android again:pacspit:

iPhone X - My current phone.... I’ve had every iPhone besides 4S and 5 and I’m never leaving Apple again:manny:

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
So I'm the budget phone king.. I don't mess wit all that pay your phone bill along with paying for your phone so with that being said

1. iPhone 4.... This thing was a TANK... multiple drops.. i dropped it in water once... The camera was great (at the time) and it was SIMPLE to use... this was the last phone I brought on contract

2. ASUS ZENFONE 2... this phone was myfimy f huge phone... It was great because of the options it gave you... You could customize the hell out of it and it was fast... Plus I could hide apps... So not that I don't mind giving my girl my phone.. I know women wanna go past they intent so to keep issues from arising.. I'd hide apps... The camera was great too...

Blackberry Curve... This was my joint back in my player days... That physical keyboard was GOAT...with the trackball... I was speed texting shorties left n right... I had all the messenger apps... AOL... BBM... whatever Yahoo had... It was a great time to be alive:blessed::blessed:

Honorable Budget Phone Mention

Samsung J7 Pro
ASUS Zenfone Max
Blu Vivo XL (first joint with usb c)

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
1# HTC-HD2 AKA THE GOAT PHONE .....HTC EVO was the wack little brother....

....4.3 INCH SCREEN....32GB MICROSD...REMOVABLE BATTERY...5MP CAMERA
BOOT ANDROID...WINDOWS MOBILE.....LINUX......WINDOWS PHONE 7
DUAL BOOT ANDROID AND WINDOWS MOBILE AT THE SAME TIME
DUAL BOOT TWO DIFFERENT ANDROID OS' AT THE SAME TIME
BOOT FULL WINDOWS 95, 98, XP

I ran this shyt for FIVE YEARS STR8! Best smartphone of all time

2# iphone 6splus 128gb....apple peaked with this shyt...the best thing they ever put out
lol@no headphone jack,:mjlol: glass backs :picard: and the notch :hhh:

3# The MotoG.....Best budget phone of all time...battery life felt endless

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is say the Note7, Note8, and iPhone X are the best phones I've owned. If I could have kept the Note7 I likely wouldn't own the 8 just as I have no plans to get the Note9.

I feel like the Flagship phones of last year are all good enough that a person that owns one wouldn't need to upgrade this year. From what Samsung has shown there are no longer meaningful features they can add. Outside of stealing FaceID proper or an under the glass fingerprint reader I don't see what else can be done.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

Samsung Galaxy S8

:manny:
The S6 was trash. Half a day battery life at best. The only good thing about it was Samsung Pay.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
IPhone 5s
iPhone 7
iPhone X

Next 3 are

Sidekick
Note 7
Palm Treo 650

Note 7 was actually a great phone minus the bomb scare and how big the phone is (I’m not a huge fan of note sized phones)

iPhone 5s is still to me the best designed phone ever aesthetically. If it had a bigger screen it would be the goat phone for its time imo.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
blackberry pearl...i loved the form factor and the durability. slickest looking phone ive owned
sidekick 2...really the first phone i used be productive...googling shyt and taking notes on it and all that
lumia icon...tough stout little phone. have yet to see a better camera. win mobile didnt have a lot of apps but they had some ill ones.
i miss podcast lounge a lot. and live tiles

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
1, By far Nokia Lumia 1520. Even now... that battery gives you the ability to use maps for hours and multitask. The screen is huge.. the OS doesn’t slow.
This gadget was the best ever in my book and I have everything and work in I.T. Apple, Android and Windows.
Shame those windows apps are so poor.

2, Nokia N950 / IPhone 6s
The Nokia N950 was so heavy but so damn cool. I had a full querty in my pocket.. this was leagues ahead at the time. All went wrong when it stopped working and Nokia stopped manufacturing inside a year!
The iPhone 6s at the time was great and it worked with with the rest of my apple ecosystem. just don’t like it for business. Had to use my blackberry in tandem.

3, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge / BlackBerry 9900 bold
Loved it for a few weeks. Built like its 50 dollars though... full of issues. With that being said.. when it’s good it’s great. I am buying the S9 plus next week.
The B.B. was the perfect durable easy to use work companion.

Last edited:

soulfuljah

All Star
Daps
1, By far Nokia Lumia 1520.
Shame those windows apps are so poor.
Blame those trash developers who didn't want to bring those apps to the platform. I still got my bumblebee 1520 around here in a drawer. That thing was built like a tank, that camera was :ohlawd:, always quick and snappy. Now the shell of Nokia is whoring for Google.

Windows Mobile, BB10, and WebOS are the best mobile OS I've ever used but with that being said, to answer the question.

1.T-Mobile Sidekick - I went all over Birmngham looking for this joint and it was out of stock everywhere. I still remember when the T-Mobile in West End called me like "we got the Sidekick in stock and we are going to hold it for you." :banderas:
If yall only knew... :whew:

2. Blackberry Pearl, Curve, 8800, and Bold 9900 - During that stretch of 5 years (2005 to 2010), I used to be in some serious work on BBM..lol. Quietly, I miss the days when RIM ran the game. Look at this 2 "choice" BS we got now...:francis:
3. T-Mobile G1 - The OG US Android Phone. I copped this joint on day one to see what it was about and for a few years, it was all about being a rebel. :ahh: Til it's market share blew up and instead of fighting to not be iPhone and being the underdog, it became the other side of the same coin.