Top Dawg Responds To Suge Knight's Recent Comments About TDE's Deal

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
No clue why Kendrick decided to let a nobody be his boss

Top Dawg was nobody till K Dot came along, that shyt baffles me till this day being that this is one case where the artist made the CEO famous and not the other way around
Kendrick Lamar is a millionare....

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like suge wasn't gettin fukked too
ampffo.jpg
By who?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You think so? How come no one else tried to sign k dot? Top dawg knows what he is doing.

My point is Top Dawg was a nobody prior to K Dot blowing up

K Dot made him rich and famous when it's the CEO's job to do that for the artist

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps

K Dot made him rich and famous when it's the CEO's job to do that for the artist

yea cuz nobodies get songs with Lil Wayne, that are produced by Cool & Dre with a hook written by Will.i.am :rudy:

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York

Not every CEO wants to be in artist videos. TD had a vision and bread to get these to make music the way they wanted. Of course Kendrick popping off helped TDE, the brand become a bigger name.

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U knew who top dawg was before u heard of K Dot?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't K Dot the one who blew TDE up in the first place?

no. jay rock is the one who put tde on the map back in 2006.
top dawg has been around for a long time.
he's invested in movies and everything else
and he almost signed 50 cent before eminem.
comparable to anybody i would say slim of cash money

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Not every CEO wants to be in artist videos. TD had a vision and bread to get these to make music the way they wanted. Of course Kendrick popping off helped TDE, the brand become a bigger name.

no. jay rock is the one who put tde on the map back in 2006.
top dawg has been around for a long time.
he's invested in movies and everything else
and he almost signed 50 cent before eminem.
comparable to anybody i would say slim of cash money

That's what's up, I didn't realize Top Dawg was out for that long and put in that much work

Long as he paying them right I guess it's nothing wrong with him being the CEO

That's what's up they get to make the music they like and are not trapped in a 360

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
U knew who top dawg was before u heard of K Dot?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't K Dot the one who blew TDE up in the first place?

so Dr Dre didnt blow up Suge Knight?
Biggie didnt blow up Puffy?
Ja Rule didnt blow up Irv Gotti?
Jay Z didnt blow up Dame Dash?

etc

the hell u talkin about fool

Uncle Phil 36

All Star
Daps
Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith says he'll sell TDE to Suge Knight for $1 if the former Death Row Records CEO can prove Interscope Records gets paid off Top Dawg Ent. tours.

Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith, the owner of Top Dawg Ent., has responded to Suge Knight's recent comments regarding the status of Kendrick Lamar's deal with TDE/Aftermath Records.

"TELL SUGE I SAID IF HE KAN SHOW ME 1 CHECK WE PAID 2 INTERSCOPE OFF OF R TOUING..ILL SELL HIM TDE 4 $1, NOBODY GETS shyt OFF OUR TOURS," Tiffithsaid in a Twitter update made today (April 16).

Top Dawg's response follows recent statements Suge Knight has made regarding TDE. “The deals are still messed up,” Suge said during an appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show in February. “I think it’s unfair if you really look at it, if you look at Interscope, the two guys from Compton—Game, Kendrick Lamar—got two of the worst deals in the industry. And when you look at it, it’s not so much the production company fault, but what people don’t realize is that if you’re on Universal, it’s the ship. Then Interscope get they cut, then Aftermath get they cut, then G-Unit get they cut. Then the guy who really has Game signed, it was another production company, then it came to Game. The reality is there’s more slavery now than ever.”