TOP RANK rips MIKEY GARCIA..'He is NOT a big name..he avoided Gamboa...MIKEY responds..

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...omachenko-promoter-garcia-20170731-story.html

Top Rank's DuBoef scoffed at the idea Garcia is willing to take the toughest fights.

“I am sick and tired of people filling you guys with a bunch of bullsh*t,” duBoef said, “and telling you that they wanna fight the greatest fighters out there and they’re available. That is complete nonsense. Mikey Garcia turned down [Yuriorkis] Gamboa, which would’ve made him something.

So don’t tell me he’s striving to fight the best out there. He then came and said, ‘Oh, I wanna fight Pacquiao,’ after a two-year layoff. ‘I wanna fight Crawford. I wanna fight Lomachenko.’ Great. We’re here. His f***ing trainer shows up to say, ‘Hey, we wanna talk about it.’ And then he goes off and makes a Broner fight. Stop the nonsense. Stop it.

In a return to the still-present animosity, Top Rank President Todd duBoef claimed on a Monday conference call with reporters that unbeaten lightweight champion Garcia is not “a big name,” even after his convincing unanimous-decision victory over former four-division world champion Adrien Broner Saturday in a Showtime-televised main event at New York’s Barclays Center.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.lati...omachenko-promoter-garcia-20170731-story.html

Mikey Garcia responds by pointing out the lies being spread by DuBoef and Top Rank by detailing the reason the fight with Gamboa never took place...was due to the fact that Top Rank only offered Gamboa fight as an EXTENSION of Garcia's contract with Top Rank...which Mikey Garcia was not willing to commit to....

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This makes no sense. Making has fought great comp since coming back. Wtf is dude talking about?

Just ranting like a lunatic...

Top Rank is still all in Thier feelings cause Mikey won that lawsuit liberating him from that oppressive contract they held over his head ....and to add insult to injury is now doing business with AL while still maintaining his sovereignty....

In laymen's terms...Garcia Bossed up :win:

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
So here's a question for not jut you but all boxing fans. Do we think Mayweather got him for strength and conditioning or that?
I'm just joking, I don't believe in shakes.. I think after the years Floyd knew that ariza just did a good job and brought him in.