TOPIC OF THE DAY: Do You Believe Climate Change AKA Global Warming IS REAL?

Do YOU Believe Climate Change Is Real?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You know, climate change has always been a big issue for me. I always felt if we don't protect our climate, the our future won't look so great. Many cities would be flooded out :mjcry: That's why I don't litter and try to clean up my environment :blessed:

So, what are your thoughts on climate change?

DazednTranslation

Sweatpants + No Print= Failure
Daps
I was wearing shorts in 80 degree weather last December. .. I stay in the dmv area. Idk what to expect this winter

Watch the Day After Tomorrow brehs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you live in California you can see the climate change is forreal.. we get like 5 days of rain a year now :dead: (not sure on exact # but its pretty fukking low) on top of our summers now go to November when before it was September. Used to be 50/50 chance it would rain on Halloween.. now its like 100 degrees during that time :damn:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
yes, but i don't attribute it fully to manmade interference, the world has gone thru warmer and colder periods throughout its existence. so i feel like some of the change is partially attributed to these ebbs and flows.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Yeah we can't just be dumping tons and tons of hot garbage because we over produce food while wasting water and not expect it to heat up our planet.

I'm proud to say I work at a beef plant in the environmental department and we made our site completely landfill free.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Yeah we can't just be dumping tons and tons of hot garbage because we over produce food while wasting water and not expect it to heat up.

Damn just looked this up and America produces enough food to feed double it's population. That's crazy given how many people are living paycheck to paycheck and starving everyday.