TOPIC OF THE DAY: Do You Consider Black Cops SELLOUTS/C00NS To The Black Race?

Are Black Cops Sellouts?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I saw a Black cop yesterday while I was at Harris Teeter :francis: He was just standing there looking dumb. Most of the Black cops I've encountered were tokens :scust: They would agree with everything their White counterparts would say. Had a Black cop harass my parents one time while they were driving home from work. The nikka was off duty and threatened to take my father downtown all because the Black cop couldn't get through:mjpls: Do you trust Black cops? I certainly don't.

I won't get to reply for long because I'd be heading out the door soon.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure there's a greater percentage than normal c00ns working LE
Not all of them.
Let's say 75%. Min.
I'm sure existing in their job increases their c00n factor daily.
you work amongst the devil and pick up more and more of the Devils ways.

did have a very nice black cop here in Houston recently. I am sure he was the exception not the rule.

SirenOfEden

Thot in Training
Daps
For all of you that hate on police officers (without good reason, I.e the ones who are obviously racist/racially profile) for the sole fact that they're police officers:

I hope the 911 operator hangs up on your ass when you're begging for assistance when you have a gun to your head or you get in a bad car accident. Cause the same people you're bashing are the same ones you'll be crying for.

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Black cops be hella extra, especially if they ridin round with a white cop.The difference with the black cops is that they are less likely to kill in cold blood like these white cops do, they know they can't depend on white privilege to save them.At the end of the day tho cops in general are fukkboys with a chip on their shoulder and too much power.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I've been treated well by all the black cops i've encountered...didn't feel like they wanted to "teach me a lesson" or "see what's going on with him" or "look for a reason to shoot this n*****" so if I have to deal with a cop, i'd choose a black one.:ld:

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is you can't have it both ways you can't say these black cops c00ns, "stop snitching", etc then when something happen you the first calling for help it don't work like that. Some of these nikkaz terrorizing the community should be arrested and I'm thankful for HONORABLE service the police officers provide. I remember I used to work 12hr day shift get mad overtime getting that dough and somebody broke into my apt and stole my flat screen tv, ps3 and other shyt. The people in my building was like "nah we ain't see nothing" how you not see people breaking in and going downstairs in broad daylight?:what: Anyways we need some protection out here because its criminals in the world like it or not.

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
A Black man who is providing for his family and helping protect the community you live in are sell outs now?:stopitslime:

As a matter of fact not all cops are bad there are plenty of good ones out here and without them their would be chaos.:martin:

:blessed:

Keeping it 100%!! This place is filled to the brim with dumb niccas:scust:

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
For all of you that hate on police officers (without good reason, I.e the ones who are obviously racist/racially profile) for the sole fact that they're police officers:

I hope the 911 operator hangs up on your ass when you're begging for assistance when you have a gun to your head or you get in a bad car accident. Cause the same people you're bashing are the same ones you'll be crying for.

:russ:depend on cops to save you when you black brehs. My whole apartment got shot the fukk up and it took the police a whole hour to come to the scene. Then they get there and try to make it seem like it was me and my families fault. fukk the police and you too if you support em

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

Keeping it 100%!! This place is filled to the brim with dumb niccas:scust:
I aint going to lie you got some that abuse their power but I can't count the number of times I've been pulled over for a busted headlight or seatbelt some of them let you go with a warning.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:depend on cops to save you when you black brehs. My whole apartment got shot the fukk up and it took the police a whole hour to come to the scene. Then they get there and try to make it seem like it was me and my families fault. fukk the police and you too if you support em
looks at username