Torae Announces New Album “Entitled”

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
a11a6f8e28db329036e1bbde3e3f31ad_original-102252_172x172.jpg

Torae announces his plans to drop a new album and launches a Kickstarter campaign to help fund it. More info inside this post.

“Hip-hop fans are entitled to an experience that is more than just noise. They are entitled to truth, honesty and authenticity. With my sophomore album in the works, I want to keep it 100 with y’all and offer the experience you deserve as supporters of the cause. No glitz and glamour for the cameras, this is all for the people that matter most. Without a label or middle man, I want to build this album with YOU! I’m all about remaining independent – pushing authentic hip-hop in an industry that has handcuffs on too many artists and I need your support. Come enjoy this experience with me and get access to exclusive packages for the supporters only. All for the love, let’s push the music & the culture of hip-hop forward.

Every cent and dollar contributed goes directly to funding my album and everything in between. As you, my family and supporters, continue to help me raise the money for this album I can put it towards studio time, mixing & mastering, music videos, features for the album, marketing, promotion, physical copies, touring, and more! Nothing goes into my pocket.” -Torae