Tory innocent? The bodyguard says Meg's homegirl shot her

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
no, he said the gun goes off in the midst of them fighting for it. then he either say the "gun shoots" or the "girl shoots" idk cuz he's belching through the audio. even if it's what you want to hear, he actually said it went off in the midst of them fighting for it and that part is clear.
it cant be both
I make beats in my spare time. I'm listening to the clip on a pair of Audio Technica MTH M30x studio monitor headphones. The girl shot Meg love. Don't worry you'll be in even more denial as more is revealed.

Have a good night.

Praise to the most high.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
In :mjlit:
giphy.gif

Daps
i dont even know how he can see when he says he is outside of the car, not to mention he can see kylie in the pool, while being outside of the car, plus see who in the car pulls the trigger while he is outside of the car, while also being able to see exactly how the bullet hits meg to be able to give a first hand diagnosis. this guy must be drunk talking lmao

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I make beats in my spare time. I'm listening to the clip on a pair of Audio Technica MTH M30x studio monitor headphones. The girl shot Meg love. Don't worry you'll be in even more denial as more is revealed.

Have a good night.

Praise to the most high.
i aint even listen to the clip so ion kno who to believe but im leanin ya way cause of this :wow: had a pair of sennheisers in HS n those shyts was lovely

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

Cliffs for those that don't wanna watch:

-Security guy was outside the car and left his gun in the car
-Tory had been fukking Meg and her Friend at the same time and that's what the argument was over
-Meg gets out of the car and is done with the situation
-Tory and the homegirl fight over the gun
-The girl gets the gun and it goes off by accident and the ricochet hits Meg

:ohhh:

:gurl::gurl::gurl:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
weed carrier statements > bodyguard statements

just for the sheer fact the weed carrier will take the blame instead of just shifting it

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Reasonable doubt. It's all he needs to get off and really his only play to get out of this. Body guard got paid a grip for his testimony.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s reasonable doubt and a first hand witness account. Been saying that there’s 3 people at the scene that have remained unaccounted for that have been real quiet - the bodyguard/security guard and the best friend. No one involved has backed Meg’s side of the story except Meg. But I’ll let the Coli Crime Scene Unit tell it.
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i dont even know how he can see when he says he is outside of the car, not to mention he can see kylie in the pool, while being outside of the car, plus see who in the car pulls the trigger while he is outside of the car, while also being able to see exactly how the bullet hits meg to be able to give a first hand diagnosis. this guy must be drunk talking lmao
:mjlol::mjlol:
his statement is very clear - this is not rocket science to hear what he’s saying; he said the girl and Tory were arguing outside of the car; Tory and the girl were fighting over the gun; Meg then stepped out the car as well; that’s how the bodyguard saw what happened.
:stopitslime: