Tory Lanez allegedly steals Meek Mills Artist Melii from under him

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
she really got grown men yapping at her in her IG comments.
to the point she had to reply about him trying to fukk her and them taking the mic off her.

Meek fanbase is so precious..go tuck your teeth in and raise your kids.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I don't get the hype to be honest. She looks sexy but tons of other women make records like hers so I don't see much special.

I could be wrong and will listen to two or three songs with an open mind but I don't really get it. To the people comparing her to Tiara Thomas she can be compared to her only in circumstance but not in talent.

She writes for H.E.R. for sure
Really? Do you know what songs in particular?

Did she do Focus or As I Am?

It's crazy it didn't work out for her as a solo act but it is what it is.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
To keep it a buck she’s more talented than a lot of these bytches and her voice is unique :manny:

I saw a Saweetie freestyle I think for XXL and that’s bae :noah: but god damn that shyt was trash

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
0ZHicd.gif

This ain’t it .. automatic L

:russ::russ:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Finally got a chance to hear it and it's pretty good considering today's Rnb standards. Her music is actually cool and I was wrong about her.

However one piece of criticism I have is her tone sounds a lot like SZA on some songs here. She is low key stealing SZA's way of singing and borrowed some elements. I also wonder how she sounds live without the autotune because most of these songs sounded heavily processed with effects on her voice.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Lmao look at her now, her career is in the dirt and ain't heard about her since. If she rode with Meek maybe we would still consider her a factor in the game.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Meek is a wack label boss lol

Tory Lanez is better my nikka? At least Meek had Lil Snupe and been around Ross.

What artist has meek put out? Even when snupe was alive meek would do some features but that’s about it
Snupe and even though he dropped the ball Omelly.

I feel he had given the girl momentum and her fukking with Tory Lanez deaded her shyt. Same with Tiara Thomas, Wale never put out no artist before but him and Tiara had a great song with bad and she should have been loyal to him and went with the momentum.