R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is even faker than Total Divas.

How fake is it that Bryan and Brie and their whole family have to live in John's house?

They can't afford hotels or to rent a place down the street for the 3 months they're out there?
The gimmick is that they are supposed to assist Nikki post surgery..not from a hotel telephone..lol

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
The gimmick is that they are supposed to assist Nikki post surgery..not from a hotel telephone..lol

They could easily rent a place down the street or stay at a hotel and take Niki to her doctor appoitments or to the store or help her clean up and then go back to their hotels to sleep and chil and avoid John's stupidity

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This show is weird and depressing.

How you there to help Nikki, but mom has a cancer scare, Bryan is crying all the time because his life is over and he's in denial, Brie is powerless but still affected, and Nikki doesn't like ho it affects her sister. Then you have Cena's crazy cause his house looks ugly it's sort expensive and perfect. You still have killer alligators outside, so what's the point?

Why is the Brother on the show? He's single and not in the biz. FOH. A mess. Bring Total Divas back.

flashingn1ghts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first episode was kinda boring.. part of why i like total divas so much is because they're always in different cities, switching to different storylines within the episodes.. but this is all pretty much just taking place in cena's house.. hope the next few eps are gonna be better though.
also i think it would've been better with just cena/nikki + daniel/brie in the house.. this is just way too much

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Why is the Brother on the show? He's single and not in the biz. FOH. A mess. Bring Total Divas back

I actually think the brother is married. They show his wife on "Total Divas". :jbhmm: Which, makes it even faker, if they're essentially saying that he abandoned his wife for 3 months to live in John Cena's house. For what?

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I actually think the brother is married. They show his wife on "Total Divas". :jbhmm: Which, makes it even faker, if they're essentially saying that he abandoned his wife for 3 months to live in John Cena's house. For what?

20160415_TotalDivas_BellaFamily--518dc4a7003c7d620b0d2d32f7c01299.jpg

They acknowledge his wife here. So maybe she joins up with them afterwards? Eh, 'twas only the first episode.