Tragedy Khadafi: last Time I Saw Nas He Put The mic Down & Bowed To Me On Stage

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ages ago. He donr spoke about that shyt.
He was pissed at mega and nature not doing shyt.

I’m gonna search on it. I heard him talk slightly about it on some passive aggressive type shyt like it’s still possible beef and he’s looking for the get back awhile ago. Never heard him talk about nature and mega though not doing shyt.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He ever Go into detail on that ass beating he took from Maino and his crew and if it’s squashed? And how soon after, maino was running with nas doing shows and such?

Never heard this :ohhh:

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
dope interview mreck, can't wait 'til part 2. i'd love to know exactly what year he had came home from jail to get a sense of when nas first got on his radar as a young up and coming emcee. had to be prior to 1990 but when exactly i wonder.....

he's right about his DNA being in nas rhymes because i can definitely hear it in his early work. nas was definitely feeling live motivator & the rebel back in '88. just like mc shan DNA is in tragedy's. especially track #12 your tragedy off intelligent hoodlum album. we need a 2 hour documentary on the history & legacy of QB emcees or something, that would be crack

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Marley Marl basically exposed Nas for using Trag's exact rhyme scheme from 1988's "Live Motivator" on "It Ain't hard to tell" on drink champs when
he was asked why he didn't really care about signing Nas cause he had Mega/Trag aka the originals why would he be sweating a 'copy'
Marley said the Industry wanted a piece of that bridge magic so they went after Nas and he blew up what was had already been in full effect for years.....
Nas always shows Trag his respect..even when Trag (understandably) felt funny about him in general..he should be bowing down to a bunch of other emcees as well tho