Trans Women in Phoenix Beat the fukk up After Sharing a Video of Herself Beating up a Black Girl

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
IN for the comments

planting_of_the_spear.gif

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
transgender teen who was attacked by a group of people at a pool last week had uploaded a video of herself pummeling a black girl just days before.

A group of up to 20 people attacked the 18-year-old transgender woman, Dakota Kern, at a pool party in Phoenix on August 16 — and the brutal beating was shared on social media by the perpetrators.

On August 12, just four days earlier, Kern had shared a video of herself pulling a black teen by the hair and pummeling her in the head. The Facebook video shows Kern calling the black girl a “b*tch” as she drags her across pavement. Kern also says in the video not to call her a “dude.”

Kern told local media outlet CBS 5 that she was invited to the party, but people started shouting slurs at her shortly after she arrived. Kern decided to leave, but then heard a man yell “get it, get it!”

“Then one of the guys, he ends up grabbing me by my head, grabbing me by my hair and then he hit me a few times,” Kern explained.

In a video shared on social media, a group of people can be seen kicking Kern, who appears to be unconscious.

Kern is recovering after being taken to a local hospital.

Phoenix police told 12 News that a 15-year-old boy has been arrested for the pool attack and at least two other people face charges. They are treating the attack as a hate crime.