Trap Titans 2 (DBR, Shutterworth, + more Coli Collabs)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Good morning fellow brehs and brehettes

My Trap producing Canada breh @DBR and I have finally released a follow up to our Trap Titans series that we started back in 2014....( http://www.thecoli.com/threads/dbr-shutterworth-trap-titans-mixtape.217808/ )

This time we're back and shyt's harder, bigger, better, and with more Coli features.
(@Matt504 @Gator Reloaded @Uzi713 @NORFOLKSOWN )

Even got the lil distribution deal to help expand our reach and get a lil $ in the process through streams and downloads.

93b4cfc32ac910b73ff52b7440deb78b93787c01

If you enjoy hard trap beats blended with a lil traditional hip-hop,with hard flows, and lyrics, then give this shyt a spin and support ya fellow Coli/Tunnel brehs. This is great workout music.

Itunes link
Trap Titans 2 by Various Artists on iTunes

Loudr
Trap Titans 2 | Various Artists

Spotify

Google Play
Various Artists: Trap Titans 2 – Musique sur Google Play

All feedback is welcome (even the hating cuz it comes with the territory) This is my 8th Coli album/mixtape so cats that fukks with me already know what to expect (heat)
:salute:

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Here is the deezer link brehs for those who use this site Trap Titans 2

Thanks to everyone who contribute to this album @LauderdaleBoss @Matt504 @Gator Reloaded @Uzi713 @NORFOLKSOWN Y'all did justice to my beats for real .

Im proud to say this album been made by Coli members only .

If anyone got feedback on the productions , Bad or good things just let me know .

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Here is the deezer link brehs for those who use this site Trap Titans 2

Thanks to everyone who contribute to this album @LauderdaleBoss @Matt504 @Gator Reloaded @Uzi713 @NORFOLKSOWN Y'all did justice to my beats for real .

Im proud to say this album been made by Coli members only :obama:

If anyone got feedback on the production , Bad or good thing just let me know .

:myman::salute:

The mixing on this is crazy fam. shyt sounds so clean in the whip. Was just bumping this while leaving the mall and the bass is :ohlawd:

My fav tracks are

Intro
Do It
Must Be Nice
Take Off
Best To Do It.

I prolly listen to those songs the most.

• Dap
Reactions: DBR

DBR

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Preciate it breh , spent alot of time trying to mix this one right , my favorites are The intro , Do it , Must nice , Triple Heat , Gup and Handing out fades but i personally dig all the tape . These Features are way to dope :blessed:
:myman::salute:

The mixing on this is crazy fam. shyt sounds so clean in the whip. Was just bumping this while leaving the mall and the bass is :ohlawd:

My fav tracks are

Intro
Do It
Must Be Nice
Take Off
Best To Do It.

I prolly listen to those songs the most.

Last edited: