Trash sequels to great movies

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
X-men 3 is hands-down the most disappointing movie I've ever seen in theaters (And I lived through all three Star Wars prequels).

They butchered the GOAT X-men storyline and dumbed down so many classic characters.
Pretty much everyone except Wolverine was either depowered, killed off, left out, or treated like an afterthought.

That was cuz Halle Berry wanted more screen time so they killed off Cyclops and professor x to accommodate her.

Like people really gave a shyt about Storm and her version of storm was nothing like the comics

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
There was a Donnie Darko 2???:dahell:

That Independence Day 2 was straight trash!!!:damn:

Will Smith saw that script and wisely said fukk that:whoa:

S.Darko - About his sister, its shyt...not like "hey give it a chance" shyt. Like "stay away its not worth your time"...shyt.

I'll see your Independence Day 2, and raise you a Jaws 2...talk about a shytty sequel.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was cuz Halle Berry wanted more screen time so they killed off Cyclops and professor x to accommodate her.

Like people really gave a shyt about Storm and her version of storm was nothing like the comics

Storm is a dope character, but Halle Berry didn't do her justice. To my understanding, Bryan Singer left to direct Superman Returns and James Mardsen (Cyclops) went with Singer to be in that movie instead. They should have recast Cyclops if anything, since he's so crucial to the Phoenix arc.

And co-sign, this movie was trash. The first one is still the GOAT, though :banderas:

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Nah you trippin on this one bruh. Eddie singing Roxanne on the bus alone makes it great.

I love another 48 hrs

The OG had a late 70's vibe where the new version was all out hard... Love the biker gang element, the bar brawl and the club shootout

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
The Godfather part III.
:camby:
An embarassment to the franchise.

Man, Andy Garcia made that piece he was literally Sonny Corleone reincarnated...Always thought The Godfather could be called Vito's Curse because everything he did corrupted/destroyed his entire family...Imagine Michael came back as the prodigal son to save his dad, only to end up becoming the one thing he didn't wanna be in the first place...Connie goes from battered wife to capo..shyt is deep..