Travels in Mexico 🇲🇽 and Guatemala 🇬🇹 AMA

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago

Few pics of Puebla, dope city..2 hours east of CDMX

I love those old ass cathedrals, Pubela had dozens of them. The architecture :noah:

Caught a bad chest cold my first day out there so didn’t get to explore like I wanted to :snoop: getting sick on vacay sucks

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

I love those old ass cathedrals, Pubela had dozens of them. The architecture :noah:

Caught a bad chest cold my first day out there so didn’t get to explore like I wanted to :snoop: getting sick on vacay sucks

Oh wow.

This town is on my list of places to visit. It looks beautiful and I think there is a drive through zoo / safari nearby.

It seems like a nice alternative to live if you dont want to be in cdmx and don't care about not being on the beach.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well done job sir. :salute: gotta more info before i go visit mexico city or mexico. Did you see the volcano outside mexico city?

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I was in medellin for 3 weeks recently , and I found the found very basic and bland. I mostly ate peruvian .
See the food in bogota/medellin is completely different than costeno food you’d find in Barranquilla, Santa Marta, Cartagena. I didn’t care for the food in bogota, but then again I love seafood :noah:

Oh wow.

This town is on my list of places to visit. It looks beautiful and I think there is a drive through zoo / safari nearby.

It seems like a nice alternative to live if you dont want to be in cdmx and don't care about not being on the beach.
If I’m in Latin America I have to be on water, that’s why I spent majority of this trip sliding along the pacific coast.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dope shyt, just got back from Baja and Sonora MX last week heading to CDMX and Veracruz in Oct.

BaileyPark31

Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
See the food in bogota/medellin is completely different than costeno food you’d find in Barranquilla, Santa Marta, Cartagena. I didn’t care for the food in bogota, but then again I love seafood :noah:

If I’m in Latin America I have to be on water, that’s why I spent majority of this trip sliding along the pacific coast.

If cdmx was on the coast :wow:

But have u ever checked out Monterrey?

It's not on my list right now because northern mx makes me a lil nervous.

Loggie

All Star
Daps
If cdmx was on the coast :wow:

But have u ever checked out Monterrey?

It's not on my list right now because northern mx makes me a lil nervous.
I used to be in and out of Monterrey in the ‘00’s. The amount of dimes was ridiculous. Monterrey had a strong German population and mixed with the locals. Creating straight baddies.
:mjpls:
I lived in McAllen so we would bus it on the weekends. 4 hour trip there. Hotels were cheap and the loved us.
:mjlit:
Every so often the cartels would acted up but we never were in the cross fire. Later in the decade though the night clubs got hit a few times. I was done partying out there by then.
:damn:
I don’t know much about Monterrey’s safety now though. I do have a battle buddy that moved there last year if you want some intel about the security and local spots.
:salute:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
What the cartel situation look like :lupe:
Every local I talked to in CDMX, Puebla, Oaxaca, Guerrero said most of the narco violence is in the northern states. Said they deal with petty crime mostly just like we do here in the states

Me personally I never felt unsafe down there. Even outside the tourist areas, locals were friendly and helpful. Never felt any :mjpls: from them either

Oaxaca women :noah:

Last edited:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Well done job sir. :salute: gotta more info before i go visit mexico city or mexico. Did you see the volcano outside mexico city?
Yeah in the third photo I posted you can see the volcano. I had a hiking tour booked to the National park where it is but had to cancelled, woke up hacking up phlegm and a fat ass headache :snoop:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah in the third photo I posted you can see the volcano. I had a hiking tour booked to the National park where it is but had to cancelled, woke up hacking up phlegm and a fat ass headache :snoop:

Sorry to hear that. I know youre gonna go back anyway

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
Every local I talked to in CDMX, Puebla, Oaxaca, Guerrero said most of the narco violence is in the northern states. Said they deal with petty crime mostly just like we do here in the states

Me personally I never felt unsafe down there. Even outside the tourist areas, locals were friendly and helpful. Never felt any :mjpls: from them either

Oaxaca women :noah:
Interesting because this is the main reason why I think many people disregard Mexico :pachaha:

Also I don't care for the women when I travel, I’m just trying to immerse myself in only the culture and food :troll:

BaileyPark31

Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I used to be in and out of Monterrey in the ‘00’s. The amount of dimes was ridiculous. Monterrey had a strong German population and mixed with the locals. Creating straight baddies.
I lived in McAllen so we would bus it on the weekends. 4 hour trip there. Hotels were cheap and the loved us.
Every so often the cartels would acted up but we never were in the cross fire. Later in the decade though the night clubs got hit a few times. I was done partying out there by then.
:damn:
I don’t know much about Monterrey’s safety now though. I do have a battle buddy that moved there last year if you want some intel about the security and local spots.
:salute:

Do u ever run into Black women solo travelers?

Do you ever see them with mexican men?

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Do u ever run into Black women solo travelers?

Do you ever see them with mexican men?

Solo travel for women in the 90 and 00’s was scary. Remember men are scary and no internet. Solo travel started poppin off with social media in the 2010’s.

Flight attendants always know what’s up and the sistas are deep so maybe they traveled solo back then.

Only solo travelers I’ve bumped into in the 00’s were Aussies, Canadians, and a few women from SA. Them yt women were down for some fun with us and/or Juan.