Travi$ $cott calls Lil whitey on stage to rap the N Word

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
white people done cracked the code to this hip hop shyt :wow:

infiltrate, assume control of the urban media outlets, find n prop the individuals that fit their vision, and PUSHHHHH dat agenda :ohlawd:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
:smh: Still like his music tho :yeshrug:
There's been a few artists say they don't care about white people saying the N word at their shows :ld:

i think plenty of rappers will give their white fans a pass at shows, and be like 'now if you go outta here and say that shyt, you're on your own'

but thats different than having a white fan say it on stage and then being like "This makes me want to cry ... A lot of years ago nobody ever wanted to see this happen." :usure::stopitslime::snoop:

that sir, thats c00nery right there :yeshrug:

people been getting nikka passes for years, but nikkas dont need to be out here acting like progressive activists for a white movement to use the N word (again)

but i mean, its gon be what its gon be. we'll forget about this until someone else does some foolishness

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I know. That's the sad part.

Somebody else just brought the Nas giving Gwenth Paltrow a pass shyt back up in another thread

Travis violated

But there were so many bad examples set before him I'm not surprised nor am I shocked this happened

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I really hate the complexity of this word. On one level it's corny, a different level its fraternal respect, on a another level it's complete disrespect, on another level it's historical authenticity, on a different level it's just for attention seeking, in other ways it's trollage, etc.

Whats fuucked is that for generations, when future kids and young adults discover hip hop, they will be immersed with this word.....how can you not?

Last edited: