Travi$ Scott Snaps At A Fan For Thinking He Was ASAP Rocky [VIDEO]

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess you're right. Just lame he would step up like that in the first place

there's also a video of him throwing some struggle punches and acting tough at one of his shows fighting a fan and another one where he kicks the camera man off stage very disrespectfully

In each case I WISH one of those were me. I would have cracked his fukking skull... I just can't stand seeing people be bullies to people just because they can and you can TELL how much of a p*ssy and how fake he is.. just makes it all worse. He gonna get his ass whooped one of these days acting out like this

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
there's also a video of him throwing some struggle punches and acting tough at one of his shows fighting a fan and another one where he kicks the camera man off stage very disrespectfully

In each case I WISH one of those were me. I would have cracked his fukking skull... I just can't stand seeing people be bullies to people just because they can and you can TELL how much of a p*ssy and how fake he is.. just makes it all worse. He gonna get his ass whooped one of these days acting out like this
I've told this story before but I've actually sold him weed. Long story short, he handed me less money than we agreed on, I catch him before he leaves, and he quickly hands me rest of the money. Ima chalk it as maybe a mistake but how did he know I went back over to him for the money he was short :jbhmm:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
He's soft. He walked away before dude could react. If he was really offended, he would of mushed dude.
Yes, get into a fight, possibly sued ie have a nikka moment BC someone called you another name......

Daps
I can't wait till this dude goes away and I hope he doesn't get super famous...

Does he even produce? His production sounds amazing, I'll give him that. Sonically, the engineering of his music is brilliant but all his production credits seem to be "co production" credits and on any given song, he sounds like Kanye, Kid Cudi, Young Thug, ASAP ROCKY... he doesn't have his own "voice", which is fukking wack... his lyrics are shytty and average and on top of it all, I only hear about this guy being a fukking a$$hole.

It's weird for me to say I don't like someone I've never met or known but I really dislike this fakkit and if I saw him in person, I'd troll him just to see his response and break his jaw if he acted out.

Yeah he completely swagger jacked B.O.B.'s flow on that first Grandhustle mixtape. I heard Travis and B.O.B. on like two songs together on that mixtape and couldn't tell them apart from each other until I paid close attention to the lyircs and realized B.O.B.'s the one with the much better lyrics.