Tray Deee Calls Young Thug "A faq RAPPER" And Tells Baby "Thats Not A Good Look"

Bugsmoran

Double HipHop O.G.
Daps
The homophobia on this board :snoop: its like discussing shyt with children

Just remember that bambataa has been having sex with boys far longer than young thot may have been :ufdup:
That was a rumor bout Bambataa

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Can't wait to stop hearing about dude. This is the same rapper who said all he did in juvenile detention was fukk all day. End this dude career already
That is honestly the most hilarious thing I've ever heard about him. Say what you will about him but dude certainly seems to not give a fukk about the toxic parts of the culture he's in. If anything, the juxtaposition of his rap name and the image he portrays makes it even more funny.

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on The Coli is wearing a Hooters tanktop gayer than kissing a man on the mouth multiple times

they both gay :yeshrug: only thing is nikkas aint defending wayne as hard as the young thug fans...nikkas really saying "young thug hasnt done anything gay":russ:...nikka admit to wearing lil girl dresses but he aint gay :mjlol:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Tray Dee should roll up on fool for that shyt. KRS1 should bum rush the stage and beat the hell out of him too. Where the old school nikkas at. Whats funny is YT be all around these "gangsters" and nobody is saying shyt smh

Damn bro...why you ride so hard for that f@ggot? :why:

That nikka is like the ambassador for the gays or some shyt. Everytime somebody mentions YT in a thread and ol boy shows up like

TPgMD.jpg

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
they both gay :yeshrug: only thing is nikkas aint defending wayne as hard as the young thug fans...nikkas really saying "young thug hasnt done anything gay":russ:...nikka admit to wearing lil girl dresses but he aint gay :mjlol:

Hypothetically speaking, If you put on a dress right now would they make you gay?

:lupe:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:what: Nobody ever called Usher a f@g cause he dances. Not that I recall. N!ggas call Young Thug a f@g, and knows he's a f@g, cause he wears dresses and blouses, calls his male friends bae and lovers, paints his fingernails like a woman, shares his drinks with intertwined arms with his male friends, and clearly insinuates he's gay every chance he gets.
:lolbron::mjlol: I am literally like that.

You left out he likes putting blunts that remind him dikks to his mouth.:troll:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Would you go around wearing a dress and call your male friends lover and bae?

I personally wouldn't wear a dress not because it would make me gay but that's just not my style, I'm from new Orleans and it's not uncommon to hear men refer to each other as love, lover or bytch, and also baby, which is ironically the origin of birdman's name. None of that shyt bothers me or indicates being gay, having sex with another man is gay.