Tre Mason RB is missing. Threatened to call the White House and

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office had Los Angeles Rams running back Tre Mason taken for evaluation after an officer who responded to a call from his family's home on July 23 determined the former Auburn star did not have the "ability to make decisions at this time."

TMZ Sports obtained the Sheriff's Office incident report of the July 23 call, one of five times that police have been called to Mason's family home since he was arrested during a traffic stop in Hollywood, Florida, almost five months ago.

The police report said Mason's mother made the call on July 23 because of her son's "unusual" behavior and "irrational statements." TMZ Sports said the report indicated Mason said he would call the White House and have the officers fired after they arrived. He also made "bizarre statements about al-Qaida."

The officer filing the report noted Mason's bedroom had a broken vase and lamp and a fist-sized hole in the wall.

Mason had a cut on his hand, but did not want to be treated.
The report said Mason was transported anyway for treatment of the laceration and for evaluation. Mason was not arrested.

The Rams put Mason on the reserve/did not report list on Saturday when the running back failed to show up for training camp at the University of California-Irvine. Los Angeles coach Jeff Fisher said the Rams had not been in contact with Mason since the end of the 2015 season.

"Just to give you the background: I haven't personally spoken to Tre since the season ended when we had the checkout physicals," Fisher said at a press conference after the Rams' first practice of training camp on Saturday. "I tried numerous times after the incident to reach him, and I was unsuccessful. Been communicating through the offseason with his agent Bus Cook. Had minimal conversation with family members. But Tre has made a decision not to communicate with us, not to talk. Not talking to his teammates.

"As far as we're concerned right now, we're more concerned about Tre Mason's well-being than we are his football career. We're going to try to continue to reach him to see where he's at. But right now, the best thing for us to do is put him on the did-not-report list."

Rams haven't heard from Tre Mason since end of season

Mason was arrested on March 5. According to the police report, Mason would not identify himself after being pulled over for going 75 mph in a 35-mph zone, and he would not get out his car when asked to do so. A Taser was used to remove Mason from his car, and he was tased again before being taken to a hospital.

Mason was charged with four misdemeanors -- resisting an officer/obstruction without violence, reckless driving, failure to register a motor vehicle and possession of marijuana in an amount less than 20 grams. Mason also was cited for failure to yield the right of way to an emergency vehicle.

According to the Broward County Clerk of Courts web site, attorney H.T. Smith Jr.'s motion for a continuance in Mason's case was granted on Thursday.

Mental health is a bytch :mjcry:

are there any other athletes (besides Marshall) with mental health issues?

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
... he can't handle being a backup to Gurley

:patrice:

:what:

nah... that can't be it totally. You gotta know you're likely gonna be a perpetual backup with Gurley in the picture.

I think it's underlying mental health issues that have been triggered by the weed, and the rigors of the NFL. Where's his fam, tho? Why aren't they out there? :damn:

@Rigby get in here :damn:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
:patrice:

:what:

nah... that can't be it totally. You gotta know you're likely gonna be a perpetual backup with Gurley in the picture.

I think it's underlying mental health issues that have been triggered by the weed, and the rigors of the NFL. Where's his fam, tho? Why aren't they out there? :damn:

@Rigby get in here :damn:
That's obviously the only part of my post you read :comeon:

Did not say that was the only problem, I said that Marcellus took that as PART of the problem after talking to his fam because he knows them. What I took from what was said was that his fam is wanting this to stay quiet as possible because there can be some kind of mental health problem

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Pretty misleading title. He's not missing as in a missing persons request was submitted.

With that being said, what are the proper steps his team, agent, and family need to take to help him address this issue?
Drug screen, CT scan and an inpatient psychiatric evaluation. This is the prime age for schizophrenia or bipolar diagnosis. Early CTE is a possibility also. Good luck to him and his family.