Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
In watching this show called Nightlife on YouTube. This dude has been "dating"
a girl for 6 months. Tricking all of his club money off and doing shady shyt to buy her stuff. :russ:

I see why y'all none p*ssy getting nikkas would rather just pay for the p*ssy. shyt I'd rather do than then trick on a girl for months and not fukk.:stopitslime:

But hey:yeshrug:what can I see you either got it to where you can get it for free or you trick and/or buy p*ssy.

What would you rather do?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He chose that girl tho

Better example is rob and chyna

Rob could have just bought 15 strippers from kods and sent them back

Instead he got chyna pregnant

Nikkas that crave an emotional connection should just shut that shyt down

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
He chose that girl tho

Better example is rob and chyna

Rob could have just bought 15 strippers from kods and sent them back

Instead he got chyna pregnant

Nikkas that crave an emotional connection should just shut that shyt down

At least Rob got to fukk though so he kind of tricked and bought vagina

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In watching this show called Nightlife on YouTube. This dude has been "dating"
a girl for 6 months. Tricking all of his club money off and doing shady shyt to buy her stuff. :russ:

I see why y'all none p*ssy getting nikkas would rather just pay for the p*ssy. shyt I'd rather do than then trick on a girl for months and not fukk.:stopitslime:

But hey:yeshrug:what can I see you either got it to where you can get it for free or you trick and/or buy p*ssy.

What would you rather do?

nah you got it wrong.

aint nothing wrong w/ tricking at all... it's the dudes fault for not cutting her off when she aint fukk in the 1st 2 weeks. :dwillhuh:

still spendin money on a bytch u aint touch in 6 months :pachaha:

it's like athleticism in the NBA. back when MJ was a young rookie, he could drive and dunk on 2 n1ggas every play, just because he could.

but eventually he got old. why drive when he got a easy 16 ft fadeaway everytime? and he averaged damn near the same # of points

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
nah you got it wrong.

aint nothing wrong w/ tricking at all... it's the dudes fault for not cutting her off when she aint fukk in the 1st 2 weeks. :dwillhuh:

still spendin money on a bytch u aint touch in 6 months :pachaha:

it's like athleticism in the NBA. back when MJ was a young rookie, he could drive and dunk on 2 n1ggas every play, just because he could.

but eventually he got old. why drive when he got a easy 16 ft fadeaway everytime? and he averaged damn near the same # of points
I'm 24 and I still got my fast ball so I can't understand this :flabbynsick: talk. But I couldn't imagine being with a women that didn't like me for me. I've never had to deal with that. I been broke and or stingy unless I've been talking to and fukking a girl for a year. Good analogy though I gets its easy to buy a bytch a bag for some ass especially if you like her.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'm 24 and I still got my fast ball so I can't understand this :flabbynsick: talk. But I couldn't imagine being with a women that didn't like me for me. I've never had to deal with that. I been broke and or stingy unless I've been talking to and fukking a girl for a year. Good analogy though I gets its easy to buy a bytch a bag for some ass especially if you like her.
Not all men want a serious relationship or want to deal with these chicks on a deep personal and spiritual level.

Sometimes you may just want a "friends with benefits" type situation where you break her off a lil sumthin, pay a bill here and there in return for some puzzy.

The mistake dudes be making is not being upfront with this scenario. He's spending, spending and spending and not getting anything in return because he's not being real about what he wants in return.

There are LOTS of females who are down with that, you just gotta be upfront about what you eventually want in return

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My uncle changed my perspective on trickin. He said he has no problem spending money on women because he views it as a form of entertainment. He isn't into sports and he doesn't drink. He loves p*ssy though. He was like "y'all spending all that money on football tickets, but I would rather spend that money on a woman and get some p*ssy". I kind of get his point :manny:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
My uncle changed my perspective on trickin. He said he has no problem spending money on women because he views it as a form of entertainment. He isn't into sports and he doesn't drink. He loves p*ssy though. He was like "y'all spending all that money on football tickets, but I would rather spend that money on a woman and get some p*ssy". I kind of get his point :manny:
That's not tricking though that's buying p*ssy to me. It's clear what he wants and clear that they want money. I kind of feel like that about strip clubs. Some don't like them
I would rather go there watch a good game
and see some ass at the same time.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Not all men want a serious relationship or want to deal with these chicks on a deep personal and spiritual level.

Sometimes you may just want a "friends with benefits" type situation where you break her off a lil sumthin, pay a bill here and there in return for some puzzy.

The mistake dudes be making is not being upfront with this scenario. He's spending, spending and spending and not getting anything in return because he's not being real about what he wants in return.

There are LOTS of females who are down with that, you just gotta be upfront about what you eventually want in return

I agree with the bolded part but you know what's better? When you have a friend with benefits without the money being involved. bytch fukking you because she loves fukking you and that's all.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I agree with the bolded part but you know what's better? When you have a friend with benefits without the money being involved. bytch fukking you because she loves fukking you and that's all.

True but here's how I rank the sh*t.

1. Being in love with a beautiful woman and having passionate sex with her consistently
2. Having casual sex with a moderately attractive woman, that knows what the situation is and is willing to play that role
3. Paying for sex with a beautiful woman, and getting what you want a la carte
4. Pretending that a serious relationship is a possibility, and being intentionally vague or misleading, to have sex with a moderately attractive woman
5. Having causal sex with a woman you aren't attracted to, that knows what the situation is and is willing to play that role

Yeah, if you can get option 1 or 2, that's ideal. But I'd rather go with option 3 if 1 and 2 don't happen. A lot brehs out here going with options 4 and 5.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
True but here's how I rank the sh*t.

1. Being in love with a beautiful woman and having passionate sex with her consistently
2. Having casual sex with a moderately attractive woman, that knows what the situation is and is willing to play that role
3. Paying for sex with a beautiful woman, and getting what you want a la carte
4. Pretending that a serious relationship is a possibility, and being intentionally vague or misleading, to have sex with a moderately attractive woman
5. Having causal sex with a woman you aren't attracted to, that knows what the situation is and is willing to play that role

Yeah, if you can get option 1 or 2, that's ideal. But I'd rather go with option 3 if 1 and 2 don't happen. A lot brehs out here going with options 4 and 5.

You right about 4 and 5 I got homies that do that shyt consistently. 3 I just never been in that position. I've always been able to at minimum get 2 now I have 1 but it was a struggle for her to get me to stop fukking with 2s.