Tried making cookies....(Pics of Disaster)

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
Just tried to and this is what came out the oven
PJ6QKdXb.jpg
KtOBsmib.jpg
iQkkmesb.jpg

:mjcry::snoop::sadbron:
Need advice on what to do with a bowl of cookie dough and it feels like a waste to just dump it but obviously something is wrong with it...My fault, not the dough.

UPDATE: So my mom came home and she told me that I put POWDERED SUGAR instead of FLOUR....but she didn't put any damn labels on anything so I didn't know the difference...

Last edited:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Just tried to and this is what came out the oven
PJ6QKdXb.jpg
KtOBsmib.jpg
iQkkmesb.jpg

:mjcry::snoop::sadbron:
Need advice on what to do with a bowl of cookie dough and it feels like a waste to just dump it but obviously something is wrong with it...My fault, not the dough.

I followed these damn directions too but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk

nikka......

Were you really trying to make only 3 cookies out of a pack of 24? I only see 13 chocolate chips in that mass of wasted potential :dead:

Fix your oven rack nikka..there's NO reason for all your cookiee dough to be huddled up in the corner of the pan like abuse victims

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
nikka......

Were you really trying to make only 3 cookies out of a pack of 24? I only see 13 chocolate chips in that mass of wasted potential :dead:

Fix your oven rack nikka..there's NO reason for all your cookiee dough to be huddled up in the corner of the pan like abuse victims

nikka I tried baking 10 cookies the first time but they all turned out like that

So I cautiously put 3 on there to test the waters lol