Trinidad James on another rant in ATL :snoop:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Great job, Def Jam.

This nikka should have known that you can't talk without a real project out. Without a couple hits to back you up. He wants to be "real" while making sub par dumb southern music. Not gonna work. If Jeezy was saying shyt like that, I'm sure he'd have nikkas riding with him.
im sayin...wtf is his single right now?? at least give the people something to wana check out while u ranting lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It gotta suck to think you the next big thing and then to realize people really only fukin with that one song you got:why:...but he should realize he aint get hot from years of grinding in the streets...he supposedly learned to rap in a year and got lucky with a viral video.:what:

Bein a one hit wonder aint the worst thing that could happen,he should feel right at home in Atlanta with the rest of the long list of one hit wonders to come out that bytch....he the only one who seem to think people owe him respect as an artist when he aint did shyt to earn it. Nobody owe you a second listen nikka just cuz you made a hit. nikkas make hot songs with a lot more substance and skill than "all gold everything",people hear it and acknowledge its hot and never check for dudes again.:heh:

Its about time. He tried to revive that non-lyrical shyt in the mainstream, but flatlined in the process.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
postin in this thread strictly just to say that i aint even waste time clickin play on the vid

dont wanna be infiltrated with the wackness

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Mims said he got 40k to perform for only 15 minutes.

That show money. :banderas:

this dude is begging for it

brad-pitt-gets-shot-in-head-o.gif

and i wanted to see if they gave that dude a chance... trinidad basically asked them to boo him

What movie is this from?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whew: Trini speaking the truth. You Like HIM or not?. It doesn't matter, it was about what he was saying

"I SALUTE THIS MAAAN":salute:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Atl aint rockin with this fukk nikka like that. He going around the country acting like he the pulse of the city. :pacspit:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
I guarantee over half y'all ain't even watch the vid

Fools saw "Trinidad James on another rant" and came in to hate ASAP

He ain't even say anything negative :what:

planD

Legends Live Forever
Supporter
Daps
This n!gga needs to be quiet, earn some stripes first.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I guarantee over half y'all ain't even watch the vid

Fools saw "Trinidad James on another rant" and came in to hate ASAP

He ain't even say anything negative :what:

:pachaha: Admittedly I didn't watch the video and Im not going to. All Gold everything was a great song for the clubs, either give me more of that shyt or STFU. I don't really gaf about HIS opinion on this subject and most ppl don't. I forget who said it but "right message, wrong messenger"