Trish Stratus' GOAT WWE Diva status is OFFICIALLY on the Clock

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Sasha Banks is coming for the title....FAST :wow:

she's already top 4 WWE Diva of ALL Time ALREADY

:umad: fukk you if you disagree :umad:

that match last night :wow: she's far and away BETTER than any Diva on the current main roster and any diva on that main roster from the past 7 years....better than all of them

she constantly has great matches and her shyt is Smooth AND makes sense. Psychology on fleek...I've never used that term before :damn: her selling :wow:

AJ - :umad:
Paige :scust: :umad:
The Bellas :laff: :umad:

and any sell out uncle toms/cacs that don't wanna claim Rock as #BlackExcellence don't try and claim Sasha either :umad:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I've only seen a few of her matches but she has it all. The main roster is actually a step down for her outside of the gawdess Naomi.

Don't forget Natalya. Those two are probably the only ones on the main roster that can deliver the kind of women's matches we see weekly on NXT.

But yeah, I might be a total mark for Becky Lynch but there's no denying that Sasha Banks is the total package, the presence, the personality, the skills, the psychology, the storytelling, this woman just gets it.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Don't forget Natalya. Those two are probably the only ones on the main roster that can deliver the kind of women's matches we see weekly on NXT.

But yeah, I might be a total mark for Becky Lynch but there's no denying that Sasha Banks is the total package, the presence, the personality, the skills, the psychology, the storytelling, this woman just gets it.

Completely forgot Nattie. Crazy how they can use her as a manger so much that I forgot she's an extremely talented wrestler :to:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

her working that arm last night had me thinking she was a long lost member of the Minnesota Wrecking Crew :noah: Sasha Banks Anderson

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
:yes:

Think about this: Lita is in most people's top 3 female wrestlers:snoop: Can't deny her influence though

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Psychology on fleek...I've never used that term before :damn:
55BLFpF.png