TRL first page looks no different than SF

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
SF is that white supremacy hate site that everyone knows about.

Topics comprised mostly of negative propaganda against non-whites specifically blacks. Always talking about how specific states or cities are ghetto/high crime; using derogatory terms to describe black women; topics attacking black men (athletetes, guys like Tariq Nasheed, "coli-militant").

i go there for counterintelligence just like white people on this site always in non-white/black business for information.
But the similarities between this site in general and that site are striking.

The Booth is almost as bad now too.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i called this out like a year or two ago, this section often sounds like a kkk meeting

i noticed there was always some black crime, usually against someone non black, on the front page. just random ass crimes from buttfukksville and you get your "nikkas aint shyt" posts

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
:mjlol:

Smart dumbery.

:camby:Go over to SF and see how long you last:russ:

Got more cacs posting here than black people. Site owned by @cook who is white.

Show me the black people posting freely and the thread after thread of rate this non-white woman on SF

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
on god this website is racist as fukk combined with posters who revel and are proud of their ignorance on anything outside of the little bubble that they live in.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on god this website is racist as fukk combined with posters who revel and are proud of their ignorance on anything outside of the little bubble that they live in.

racist as fukk against who specifically?

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Smart dumbery.

:camby:Go over to SF and see how long you last:russ:

Got more cacs posting here than black people. Site owned by @cook who is white.

Show me the black people posting freely and the thread after thread of rate this non-white woman on SF

the site is also co-owned by @Brooklynzson who is black.

why do ya'll always say this shyt like he's not the face of the coli.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
the site is also co-owned by @Brooklynzson who is black.

why do ya'll always say this shyt like he's not the face of the coli.
@cook owns the site too, give that white man his respect!

This site ain't no rest haven for black extremists. its ownership is multicultural and so are its posters. Look how many non-blacks in the 2012 join class. Every subforum is filled with non-black people.

SF is a white supremacist website. All the owners are white extremists and the posters are white supremacist...Not being a white supremacist would get you banned there.

It's a stupid comparison to draw between a multicultural forum like the Coli and a white supremacy site like SF. People stay trying this goofy black reverse racism bullshyt when no such thing exists.:scust:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@cook owns the site too, give that white man his respect!

This site ain't no rest haven black extremists, it's ownership is multicultural and so are it's posters. Look how many non-blacks in the 2012 join class. Every subforum is filled with non-black people.

SF is a white supremacist website. All the owners are white extremists and the posters are white supremacist...Not being a white supremacist would get you banned there.

It's a stupid comparison to draw between a multicultural forum like the Coli and a white supremacy site like SF. People stay trying this goofy black reverse racism bullshyt when no such thing exists.:scust:

i agree with your point about this place NOT being the equivalent of SF, but trying to minimize @Brooklynzson ownership of this place is unnecessary to make your point.