Troy Ave calls into Sway and calls Steez a Bozo for killing himself. Says Joey is confused

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
One of Hip Hop's greatest moments in time. Not only is the Song itself coming from the Heart, in this Competitive Sport.

He caused a real life impact in "everyday people"'s Lives all over the place in the World.

People legitimately hate a Man for defending his Name and His Honor as he felt Just. When he was randomly insulted by another Man for no reason other than his own personal bravado. In a Freestyle, which is naturally said with Convictions with Confidence

Bad Mon Joseph was on the Offense, recklessly from the jump. Troy Ave was the one on the Defensive.

Since you said that you wanted to speak from a Technical point

:ehh:

I'll check it out

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Troy Ave had Grown Ass Adults reevaluating their lives over that one. Social Media tells no lies

NerdBird

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Southern Califa
Somebody said this might be Biggie/Tupac again. Lmaoo nobody's dying in this beef, this generation of rappers are too p*ssy.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
my homie committed that during our 10th grade year of high school...
picture being in a random party and some nikkas walk up to you like they got beef
then one of em extends his hand and say's "sorry about your homie...that was my nikka"

I never listened to troy's diss after I heard he targeted a dead man...
I did catch this interview after it aired...
the arrogance in his voice speaking on that situation just rubbed me the wrong way

some things are better left unsaid and unseen
now Troys in the hands of the devil with plenty of time to think
hopefully someone spits a verse for him
and when he says "that's dope"
the dude looks at him and say's "Capitol Steez bruh":birdman:then eats food right off his tray
"You know you look like that nikka from nice n smooth right"

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Joey still p*ssy for lettin him go in on his Mans like that and turnin the other cheek.

Joey "karma gon catch up the record sales won't" will go down the most potent and real line from this beef :umad:

Troy career is over. "Real Vs Fake" but dude was lying about his age to stay relevant in rap :dead: Joey got so much more to achieve ahead of his

Last edited: