Troy Ave Embarks On His 1st World Tour: The Money, Powder, Respect Tour

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i really am trying to give him a chance,
but every move of his that i'm informed of is so full of corn!!!
:patrice::what::snoop:

Daps

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:stopitslime:
If you take out the NY references, you pretty much desribed most rappers in the game. So whats the difference between Troy and these other nikkas that got yall hatin on dude the way yall do?

Well one thing I can say about the other LAME FAKE DUDES in the rap game..i didn't have to be FORCED to pay attention to them :manny:

every gottdamn day u got on the net or read some publication it was like TROY AVE. was being forced fed to ya :snoop:

I don't know about you but I like to get a BUZZ about an artist naturally or be exposed to them cause I am drawn to them ..not because of some contrived marketing scheme... :why:

and then it kills me cause Brooklyn artists from my experience pay dues...and gain a buzz or following just simply cause of word of mouth, the streets or their art period......

Uncle Murda...Papoose...Maino ....and countless others I discovered via mixtapes, Street DVD's or sattelite radio or mixshows caught my attention without massive publicity campaigns...

So miss me with this assumed NYC hatred you think I have :camby:

I spent all summer in Bed Stuy chilling with my family and digesting the culture, sights and specifically SOUNDS THAT BROOKLYN has to offer...

and organically TROY AVE. just don't do it for me.... :patrice:

so to put him in the same context of GREAT BROOKLYN MCEES such as B.I.G...JAY-Z..BIG DADDY KANE...SPECIAL ED..O.C...CHUBB ROCK....MOS DEF..TALIB KWELI is beyond BLASPHEMOUS..it's downright VULGAR :stopitslime:

And I just wish he disappear..and maybe I'm wrong for saying this but based on his eargerness to be so street...so gully...

I wouldn't give two shyts if he got SHOT or was INCARCERATED..and I know as a Black Man I'm dead wrong for thinking that...but hey they claim to be bout that life..then let him EXPERIENCE THAT LIFE... :ufdup:

Cause I'm tired of lame dudes like this...they have NOTHING to contribute in terms of entertainment.......so his humanity means nothing to me

:ehh:

So Mote It be.................

Newark88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Newark, NJ

Well one thing I can say about the other LAME FAKE DUDES in the rap game..i didn't have to be FORCED to pay attention to them :manny:

every gottdamn day u got on the net or read some publication it was like TROY AVE. was being forced fed to ya :snoop:

I don't know about you but I like to get a BUZZ about an artist naturally or be exposed to them cause I am drawn to them ..not because of some contrived marketing scheme... :why:

and then it kills me cause Brooklyn artists from my experience pay dues...and gain a buzz or following just simply cause of word of mouth, the streets or their art period......

Uncle Murda...Papoose...Maino ....and countless others I discovered via mixtapes, Street DVD's or sattelite radio or mixshows caught my attention without massive publicity campaigns...

I spent all summer in Bed Stuy chilling with my family and digesting the culture, sights and specifically SOUNDS THAT BROOKLYN has to offer...

so to put him in the same context of GREAT BROOKLYN MCEES such as B.I.G...JAY-Z..BIG DADDY KANE...SPECIAL ED..O.C...CHUBB ROCK....MOS DEF..TALIB KWELI is beyond BLASPHEMOUS..it's downright VULGAR :stopitslime:

And I just wish he disappear..and maybe I'm wrong for saying this but based on his eargerness to be so street...so gully...

I wouldn't give two shyts if he got SHOT or was INCARCERATED..and I know as a Black Man I'm dead wrong for thinking that...but hey they claim to be bout that life..then let him EXPERIENCE THAT LIFE... :ufdup:

Cause I'm tired of lame dudes like this...they have NOTHING to contribute in terms of entertainment.......so his humanity means nothing to me

Real talk, I haven't heard ONE person bump a Troy Ave song in the streets. Whether it's Brooklyn, Harlem, Newark, etc. One of the most contrived "buzzes" I've seen in a minute.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh

I semi browsed all of this nonsensical nonsense and i saw something about "assumed NY hate". When did i "assume" that? fukk NY and your long ass response. Just like i can give a shyt about a nikka personal life, i can give a shyt where he's from. I asked one question about one person. You coulda kept the time you wasted with the other dumb shyt

Daps
Reppin
VOID
No, NYC tour dates tho ? guess Shmurda Ja Rule'd him out of his own city..

lool, Oakland... the fuccery about to ensue :heh:
Man...I've hear hot nikka everywhere in BK and NYC this summer (even here in Pittsburgh as I'm visitng my fam for the week) but I've never heard anybody playing any Troy Ave anywhere, so how is this possible?
Real talk, I haven't heard ONE person bump a Troy Ave song in the streets. Whether it's Brooklyn, Harlem, Newark, etc. One of the most contrived "buzzes" I've seen in a minute.
That's how I know this tour is gonna fail...if he's ice cold in his own city (NYC...aka the media capital of the country if not the world)...how the hell is he gonna do outside of it?