Troy Ave ft/ Young Lito - Shinnin (Ransom and Game diss?)

wilburn burchette

got his ass
Daps
Reppin
Felladelphila
ran will humble him, give a fukk about your money and dying buzz. at the end of the day it's still rap and troy is NOT fukking with ransom. tired of troy ave at this point, crew full of yes men got him thinking he can just float by talking on tracks.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
what exact line is he getting at ransom?

figured he would light a match to get his spark back. schmurda came through and took all that ny shine in the last month. summer jam seems so long ago.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
how many dudes does that apply to tho?

It was for Ransom because they had direct beef. Troy put out a challenge saying he bet 50 K he'd have the best album of the year. Ran excepted the challenge and Troy said "I'm only talking relevant rappers, not nobodies" and it brewed from there, a lot of back and forth, and Troy would constantly say Ran was a Twitter rapper/desperate for a buzz. And Troy already said he would be addressing nikkas he had issues with on BSB volume 5. 2 + 2 = 4

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
It was for Ransom because they had direct beef. Troy put out a challenge saying he bet 50 K he'd have the best album of the year. Ran excepted the challenge and Troy said "I'm only talking relevant rappers, not nobodies" and it brewed from there, a lot of back and forth, and Troy would constantly say Ran was a Twitter rapper/desperate for a buzz. And Troy already said he would be addressing nikkas he had issues with on BSB volume 5. 2 + 2 = 4
:why:

nevermind. gotcha:smugfavre: