Troy Ave: White Christmas 2 Mixtape Thread (Out Now) Download Link included

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
"but in todays climate, you can be buzzing one day and irrelevant the next...u gotta follow up good projects with heat..."

He getting a lil giddy. too early. He still ain't worked that album past the internet or NY really. He already congratulating himself and taking a bow and rushing to put out lackluster quality stuff. The album was decent. Rushing to just throw stuff out. I mean OK, if it works.......but remember. Alot of artists fizzzle out quick.

Yep, his ego might get the best of him. dude is gassed the fukk up. artists who have achieved wayyyy more in the past couple years dont even got no where near the ego he does. them twitter compliments and co signs gettin to his head just a bit too much. you aint the only one who been rappin like youre from NY :stopitslime:

Last edited:

scuba

All Star
Daps
i aint here it yet, seems a bit too soon, didnt he just come out with a tape 2 months ago...

Folks need to learn from Papoose. There is such a thing as putting out TOO MUCH material too fast. To take over the mixtape scene the key is consistency. You got to get it where dudes dont even think they see your new sh!t and think of your previous stuff and aint even got to think about it they know it will be solid... I dont think an artist should put out more than 1 project a season... its POSSIBLE but unless you got prince, james brown, rick james level talent you cant crank out 12 songs month after month...

If you want to hit it more quickly than that you GOT to form a tight crew... you need at least 3 rappers, 2 producers, and 1 ill DJ (skills to do blends remixes etc, not a press play dj)...

Sugar

Banned
Daps
can somebody hook me up with that link to the last album he dropped?

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been a fan of troy ave for a minute but didnt get to checking the new shyt

i like this, and new york city is on point too

he do remind me of 50 cent a lot, where his charisma >>> bars but he just makes good music

Daps
Yep, his ego might get the best of him. dude is gassed the fukk up. artists who have achieved wayyyy more in the past couple years dont even got no where near the ego he does. them twitter compliments and co signs gettin to his head just a bit too much. you aint the only one who been rappin like youre from NY :stopitslime:

dude can't even reach triple digit retweets :dead: