Troy Ave's Goon ID'd

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
oZRnFMy.gif
hahahahaha i never noticed his boy accidentally pours champagne all over him by mistake :dead:

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
50 does this and its one of the greatest moments in hiphop history. Troy ave gets makoken socked and beer throw all over him with no repercussions its his L? :wtf:
hows this an L for troy? gay boy talked shyt n got embarrassed.
I like to make fun of NY but how the fukk is this an L? He ordered someone to put the beats on a rapper on stage and the mission was accomplished. Wheres the L?
his manager claimed it wasn't them but they got exposed

:mjlol: tryna stay cool with Drake's camp and shyt when they don't care about you

i guess now they'll cut this goon off to keep that 0.00001% chance of getting a Drake feature

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
his manager claimed it wasn't them but they got exposed

:mjlol: tryna stay cool with Drake's camp and shyt when they don't care about you

i guess now they'll cut this goon off to keep that 0.00001% chance of getting a Drake feature
WELP:deadmanny:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
yall wanted troy ave to kill him on something damnn yall cacs are soft if he kill him oh troy ave stupid killing for nothing troy ave send somebody to beat him up ohh thats it he takes a L troy ave didnt take a L

honestly.. it's not even about that.

it's about how troy ave fronts like hes so hard but he dodges dudes who actually wanna square up but instead goes for the dudes who don't..just cause Makonnen or w.e said he don't fukk wit all the wack remix'es of his song.. he didn't even say Troy Ave's name..he just made a general statement about how he wasn't feeling all the remixes and Troy Ave is such an emotional and insecure dude he just assumed it was about him and sent some dude who ATTEMPTED to beat him up lol..

you don't get no points for getting a dude to run up on a soft homosexual hair dresser rapper and give him a love slap and whos "crew" is a bunch of corny new wave lookin dudes who look like they belong in a club playing The Cure but dodge Ransom.

troy ave does take an L.

Last edited: