Trucking is Recession, Depression and Corona proof.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
4 days? Go to Penske or Ryder, rent a Freightliner..about $200 a day at most and all you gotta worry about is diesel. That’s still a good payday.

He said it would be cars.
Got a Class A License

It's a better "back up plan" than a Bachelor degree. Facts

I work in a space that totally unrelated to trucking. But one of my older coworkers say he keeps his CDL up to date.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
No doubt.

There will be some industries that will thrive...if not because they become important unfortunately in the worst of times.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How hard is it to drive them big ass shyts? I'm think tight spaces and parking them bytches. I'd hit some shyt:patrice:

Wide turns. I dont go all the way up to crosswalks for that reason:patrice:

Hard as fukk to drive. Even driving a Class B straight truck is hard to make a turn if you driving in heavy city traffic. That's why I laugh when automation nerds think they can bring out robot trucks like they not gonna recklessly kill people

One time while driving a straight truck (Not even the biggest type) in a tight turn with Cop cars all parallel parked in that area. Breh, that was the slowest right turn I ever made

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Hard as fukk to drive. Even driving a Class B straight truck is hard to make a turn if you driving in heavy city traffic. That's why I laugh when automation nerds think they can bring out robot trucks like they not gonna recklessly kill people

One time while driving a straight truck (Not even the biggest type) in a tight turn with Cop cars all parallel parked in that area. Breh, that was the slowest right turn I ever made

I don’t think we’ll see automated trucks heavily until special freeway lanes are developed just for them.

I see long haul truckers being effected most by automation once that happens, but you’ll still need humans to maneuver city streets.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I've had a CDL A since 2015 of January & havent had used it yet thank god. Unfortunately I waived my medical restriction which I could get back down the road if for some reason the Umbrella (MTA) starts laying people off.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps

I wouldn't know what slow right turn is:mjlol:

I check for signs and have a led foot:lolbron:

That shyt be looking hard as shyt for truck drivers. I look them in the face now:mjlol: